The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

20220918_032708.jpg

To everyone ITT wondering why grown adults are pissed at the casting of a kids movie, its probably because they see it as a way for hollywood to "brainwash" their kids into "N-word worship"

They don't want their innocent precious white children growing up to see blacks in a positive light

To everyone ITT wondering why grown adults are pissed at the casting of a kids movie, its probably because they see it as a way for hollywood to "brainwash" their kids into "N-word worship"

They don't want their innocent precious white children growing up to see blacks in a positive light
They know kids are like sponges and are also color blind. I saw a few reaction videos of little white girls. Their first thoughts? Wow she’s a beautiful princess! I wanna watch this. Not one comment about her skin tone and all looks of admiration. That is what they fear. It goes against what they think is ‘nature’. Really shows how some cadaans train their little ones into looking down on black people. Being hateful this way really isn’t natural to humans.

It goes much deeper than that I'm afraid, this whole fiasco comes down to whites fear of being replaced, check out the right-wing conspiracy theory [Kalergi Plan], they think Hollywood, the media, courts & education system is conspiring against them, one of them being brainwashing so they accept unchecked immigration, they actually believe this has all been planned.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are Somalis a mythical group like Mermaids. Wow, I didn’t know we were made up Disney characters . We’re real people Saxib.
The Little Mermaid is based off a Denmark folklore. It is a White European story, why cant black people create their own narratives?

We can have a movie about Dhagdheeror Carawelo

The Little Mermaid is based off a Denmark folklore. It is a White European story, why cant black people create their own narratives?

We can have a movie about Dhagdheeror Carawelo
Keyword here is story, a fictional one at that. The story isn’t even based on a human. But a mermaid. Who cares

Trending

Latest posts