The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

The little mermaid was a red headed woman, black people complain about whitewashing TV characters but they have absolutely no problem when other ethnicities are blackwashed. Ridiculous if you ask me
Nope still, even if Disney is global entertainment company it is still owned by white people, I don’t have to act that I deserve racial representation in the first place, if people of color were given the privilege to demand and to apply racial representation in a white owned company, then great. Little Ariel is a fairytale character that is written as a white girl with natural red hair and not African. So if white people became angry about that, they have the right to act so. The same goes with original black characters represented as white in motion pictures.
The ancient Egyptians, prophet issa as were white washed to the point it’s common belief that everything came from white ppl despite it not being reality . Africans are now throwing fits that it’s not accurate abo it a fictional fairytale? Your priorities are messed up

19 year old white-identified farax from Europe or a 36 year old white man larping as a 19 year old white supremacist farax.

White men are sick.

If they're having sex with cars then I wouldn't be surprised if they're larping as Somali online.

:jcoleno:

Some of them are claiming to be Transracial now:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
This is not the point, saxib.

You make a passionate point.

but this does not outweigh the argument we have here.

Ariel is a European folklore.

She has already been interoperated to look European by (phenotype.)

African folklore exist. In an African Cultural context: if we give the same energy by publishing it in a Disney movie : it’ll receive a positive look to our African roots.

the level of self respect we would have for ourselves would be appreciated.

We have so much potential in the century we’re in.

Cosplaying European folklore makes us look pathetic and desperate for their validation.
go read the original folklore and compare it to the disney one. they are two different stories

The Chinese are the biggest white worshipping ppl on the planet. Slant eyed mfs getting surgery every minute to get bigger eyes but still can’t see the rampant self Hate
Disney is complicit in placating to their fervent anti-blackness. Looking forward to the hoopla surrounding the Changified movie poster lmao
FcoMpGbWYAIWIlI

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
go read the original folklore and compare it to the disney one. they are two different stories

Every folklore that has been interpreted into a Disney movie: has a different story but the source material stays loyal.

"The Little Mermaid" (Danish: Den lille havfrue) is a Danish literary fairy tale written by the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen. The story follows the journey of a young mermaid who is willing to give up her life in the sea as a mermaid to gain a human soul.

follow who made the story: a Danish writer from Denmark.

European folklore writer.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Every folklore that has been interpreted into a Disney movie: has a different story but the source material stays loyal.

"The Little Mermaid" (Danish: Den lille havfrue) is a Danish literary fairy tale written by the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen. The story follows the journey of a young mermaid who is willing to give up her life in the sea as a mermaid to gain a human soul.

follow who made the story: a Danish writer from Denmark.

European folklore writer.
its a different story though. the disney movie is not meant to be 100% accurate to the folklore

Shes not even black or dark skin and is closer to white skin

Imagine if it was a real dhuxul women, humanity hatred for dark skin is hilarious since we all descend from one

Engagement is still engagement. With that many dislikes they’re gonna make another $1B in the box office. I’m already hearing pre school teachers saying they’re buying tickets for their whole class. Ppl are gonna see it just to see how a black girl will play Ariel.

Laagite

الداروودي
I sometimes don’t blame cadaans for saying: they’re proud to be cadaan.

since the Madows always guilt trip them.

for making them feel a shame of their race:

Is a Phenomena to make cadaan feel like shit: for the thing they didn’t do because of their reckless ancestors.

but I don’t feel sorry for them: since they always shit on us. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Reer 4chan ha igu waalanina

This isn't Disney, but I'd love to see this become a live action film

1663285540789.png
1663285576276.png

'The Sun Queen' - A Cushite Princess for little Somali, Ethiopian/Eritrean and Sudani girls :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts