(Stunning Pictures) MD. Farmaajo's Visit to Jubbaland State

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do you even know the history of the region? How can Sheekhaal have as much representation as Absame? They are Qur'an teachers who were imported by the Absame after the region was conquered from the gallas. All of the districts outside of Jilib is majority Absame, the latter being shared. Even Jilib had Absame elected in the democratic government. Everything to the west of the river is pure Darood land, everything to the east of the river is shared by everybody else INCLUDING Darood.

Yaab!

:tacky:

@Starscream get your people!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why is Kismaayo so ugly:tocry:

C_49qxOXkAAPHlV.jpg

Let's hope Jubaland pushes into the Juba Valley this year. if Ahmed Madoobe does not manage to take towns on the Juba from Alshabab this year, he is a total failure. He has been in charge for almost 5 years, tangible results are needed.

Habar fadhida lagdin la fududaa-
Oo kaaley adigu suubi-

- lack of weapons and equipment - no funding for the army - lack of money - huge lands to capture and harder to defend/hold, and also alshabab have delivered devasting blow to Kenyan forces many times - who are better equipped then many countries let alone Jubbaland forces- and etc etc. and also culusow left the country in taters.

Give him another 10 years.

Puntland has been struggling with alshabab+ daaish fan boys for years.
Iskaba daaa Jubbaland.

Habar fadhida lagdin la fududaa-
Oo kaaley adigu suubi-

- lack of weapons and equipment - no funding for the army - lack of money - huge lands to capture and harder to defend/hold, and also alshabab have delivered devasting blow to Kenyan forces many times - who are better equipped then many countries let alone Jubbaland forces- and etc etc. and also culusow left the country in taters.

Give him another 10 years.

Puntland has been struggling with alshabab+ daaish fan boys for years.
Iskaba daaa Jubbaland.

Why give him another 10 years ARE YOU MAD ! listen i think ahmed Madoobe has done what he can till this point what we need now is a person who can bring the marginalized tribes back into the fold. This need some like Gaas who can get foster investment and business to improve fund and security just less corrupt.

Maybe its time for me to go back home Gedo and get started myself on my political campain. :cosbyhmm:.

Odeg

Gedo
Madoobe can get 5 + year or even 10 years. It dont change the reality on the ground that alshabaab recruits from clans that feel they didnt get fair representation or feeling being leftout. Clans like Rahanweyn and mushunguli fills the rank of alshabaab.
Thats why the admin cant move past Kismayo and the only reason its even in Kismayo is because of Kenyan muscles. I dont believe for a second Madoobe can hang on to Kismayo without KDF. If not alshabaab then Mareexaan militia would kick him out.

Madoobe can get 5 + year or even 10 years. It dont change the reality on the ground that alshabaab recruits from clans that feel they didnt get fair representation or feeling being leftout. Clans like Rahanweyn and mushunguli and fills the rank of alshabaab.
Thats why the admin cant move past Kismayo and the only reason its even in Kismayo is because of Kenyan muscles. I dont believe for a second Madoobe can hang on to Kismayo without KDF. If not alshabaab then Mareexaan militia would kick him out.

Then if i was madoobe i would make a conference with the Mareexaan militia and the leader of Rahanweyn and mushunguli clans but again what they would want is TIED IN WITH MONEY and you cant do that without business which need security tough times.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Buala is the only district with some ogaden the other 2 Are full of minority nameless sub clans and large Bantu:whoa: you and your love affair with anything against dhulos ogaden merahan. d&g inhabit buala that's about it:westbrookwtf:
i heard your grandma people got smacked around few days back :sass2:

I'm 100% raxanweyne, don't involve me in your qaldan skirmishes :mjswag:

Also im not against any tribe warya, they're all my family. but haqq is haqq my people deserve to have representation in their deegans. :stopit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Then if i was madoobe i would make a conference with the Mareexaan militia and the leader of Rahanweyn and mushunguli clans but again what they would want is TIED IN WITH MONEY and you cant do that without business which need security tough times.

Madoobe isn't a good leader. Why Do we have to settle for a former extremist turned Politician (didn't we learn anything from sheikh sharif)? Jubboyinka and gedo(I'm not using that colonialist name) are the most diverse and profitable regions in the country but right now they're doin the absolute worst. Can we not find intelligent people to exploit and build up the region? Mise having some idiot of your qabil leading the region while the people suffer from lack of sanitation, safety, schools etcetce

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Madoobe can get 5 + year or even 10 years. It dont change the reality on the ground that alshabaab recruits from clans that feel they didnt get fair representation or feeling being leftout. Clans like Rahanweyn and mushunguli fills the rank of alshabaab.
Rahanweyn have the 3rd largest representation after Ogaden/Marehan. They already have their own state, and that's Koonfur Galbeed. They're not getting another one.

If Mushunguli want representation, they're free to return to Tanzania.

Al Shabab will always exist because they are a terrorist organization, and anybody who supports them is an enemy.

Odeg

Gedo
Rahanweyn have the 3rd largest representation after Ogaden/Marehan. They already have their own state, and that's Koonfur Galbeed. They're not getting another one.

If Mushunguli want representation, they're free to return to Tanzania.

Al Shabab will always exist because they are a terrorist organization, and anybody who supports them is an enemy.
Thats your opinion but the thing is you are not from there and this issues wont affect you at all. Thus we need a peaceful solutions before it breaks lose again. Rahanweyn deserve to get their fair representation and high posts considering their numbers. Same for mushunguli that are our neigbours. This is issues beyond some one from Lascaanod or Burtinle. Alshabaab would exist but they would be alot weaker if they cant exploit clan problems.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Thats your opinion but the thing is you are not from there and this issues wont affect you at all. Thus we need a peaceful solutions before it breaks lose again. Rahanweyn deserve to get their fair representation and high posts considering their numbers. Same for mushunguli that are our neigbours. This is issues beyond some one from Lascaanod or Burtinle. Alshabaab would exist but they would be alot weaker if they cant exploit clan problems.
Are you trying to say that Harti who have been living here for over 150 years and even founded Kismayo itself are not native, but some langaab Surre is? There is a reason why we have the 4th most representation in Jubbaland, and your people don't have any whatsoever.

Odeg

Gedo
Are you saying that Harti who have been living here for over 150 years and even founded Kismayo are not native, but some langaab Surre is? There is a reason why we have the 4th most representation in Jubbaland, and your people don't have any whatsoever.
We have representation but you wouldnt know anything about it because you are not from there. Dont play the Harti waamo card. The difference is they are from there but you are not.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We have representation but you wouldnt know anything about it because you are not from there. Dont play the Harti waamo card. The difference is they are from there but you are not.
Do you think I would be claiming there if my family were not from Kismayo? My ayeeyo who is Osman Mohamud and half of my family are still living there today.

As I've said, what representation does a Surre have in the Jubbaland parliament??? Your people are from Ethiopia, you're not even native to koonfur. That's why you're being cleansed out by the natives in Beledweyn. You don't belong there!!

Marexaan need to be leading this jubba. I am sending my EU proposal soon for my gedo farm will see if my hunch is true.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Are you trying to say that Harti who have been living here for over 150 years and even founded Kismayo itself are not native, but some langaab Surre is? There is a reason why we have the 4th most representation in Jubbaland, and your people don't have any whatsoever.

:draketf:

Again you're dhulbahante, my family has lived in jubboyinka for over 300+ years not once have I met a dhulbahante from kismaayo. Don't plat the mj/harti card when you insult them day in and day out. Uff.

Maxa ka gala surre? You don't see me getting even involved in your widhwidh affairs.:duckr:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do you think I would be claiming there if my family were not from Kismayo? My ayeeyo who is Osman Mohamud and half of my family are still living there today.

As I've said, what representation does a Surre have in the Jubbaland parliament??? Your people are from Ethiopia, you're not even native to koonfur. That's why you're being cleansed out by the natives in Beledweyn. You don't belong there!!

:ohlord:

Its Ramadan I. MUST. NOT. ENGAGE. IN. QABYALAAD.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Again you're dhulbahante, my family has lived in jubboyinka for over 300+ years not once have I met a dhulbahante from kismaayo. Don't plat the mj/harti card when you insult them day in and day out. Uff.

Maxa ka gala surre? You don't see me getting even involved in your widhwidh affairs.:duckr:
300 years.:drakelaugh:

Are you sure your people were even Somali that far back?

We know the Sayyid asked your people where it's "af muslim ama af gaal" when he heard your language and that was just 100 years ago. :manny:

Reer Ugaas sharmake will rule all of jubba out with Mushunguli back to your peaceful country of Tanzanian and Rahanweyn to south west.

Jubba will be owned by the Fighting tribe of somalia the most noble tribe of somali ! best believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending