(Stunning Pictures) MD. Farmaajo's Visit to Jubbaland State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
Using fake emojis and a lot of sarcastic words won't help you win an argument.
As i said, every district in Lower Jubba and Gedo is liberated.. Kismaayo, badhaadhe, afmadow, ceel waaq, balad xaawo, luuq, doolow, baardheere, garbahaareey.
Prove me wrong.. or just shut the f*ck up.
dhoocilo who needs winning an argument, when the battlefield is where winnings at.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Middle Jubba is majority Raxanweyn?

:patrice:

Awkward moment when they don't have any presence there whatsoever and it's majority Absame/Ogaden. They are the natives of the region.
Actually, Absame/Ogaden reside in only one out of the three districts in Middle Jubba.
They reside in Buaale and they're still minority in the city. I'm being honest.
jubaland.png

This is the Parliament that elected Hassan Sheekh. as you can clearly see Digil & Mirifle dominate Middle Jubba by taking 6 out of the 9 possible parliament seats from Middle Jubba.

Last edited:
Middle Jubba is majority Raxanweyn?

:patrice:

Awkward moment when they don't have any presence there whatsoever and it's majority Absame/Ogaden. They are the natives of the region. You seem clueless.
Ogaden/Marehan Darood land starts at the other bank of the Jubba river. Majority of middle Jubba lies on the other side of the river which is raxanwein land.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
I don't even know what your point is.

My point is that you have no momentum to liberate or for that matter solidify any gains you make against ashabaab based on your empty ideology that is rooted on qabiil federaliism against ashabaabs Deen ideology.

In short this Jubaland is not like puntland, where puntland has only 1 Clan (Harti) Enclave, while Jubaland is heavily mixed clans, which is why federalism will never work for jubooyinka, many clans will fill ashabaab ranks until Kenya leaves exhausted and battered, then suddenly whaaamp kismayo is retaken and the qaxooti madobe and his rag-tag gang miltia flee back to kenya/ethiopia or whatever godforsaken place they came from in the beginning.

Mark my Words, Walahi iyo Bilahi jubaland and for that matter koonfur Somalia will never ever stabilise with that fake empty bankrupt ideology of ethiopian federalism.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Are you unironically rooting for Al Kebaab?
:faysalwtf:

No surprises there tbh. Most Hawiye would rather Jubaland fail, and Alshabab win due to simple clan animus. A stable Darood state on their southern flank is not something they want to encourage obviously. Many people who are opposed to Alshabab in their home regions, have no problem supporting them in Jubaland. Somali politics is very messed up.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My point is that you have no momentum to liberate or for that matter solidify any gains you make against ashabaab based on your empty ideology that is rooted on qabiil federaliism against ashabaabs Deen ideology.

In short this Jubaland is not like puntland, where puntland has only 1 Clan (Harti) Enclave, while Jubaland is heavily mixed clans, which is why federalism will never work for jubooyinka, many clans will fill ashabaab ranks until Kenya leaves exhausted and battered, then suddenly whaaamp kismayo is retaken and the qaxooti madobe and his rag-tag gang miltia flee back to kenya/ethiopia or whatever godforsaken place they came from in the beginning.

Mark my Words, Walahi iyo Bilahi jubaland and for that matter koonfur Somalia will never ever stabilise with that fake empty bankrupt ideology of ethiopian federalism.
hahahaha
I think You Poured your heart out lol Cuqdad ridden sheeple like you want the south To turn out like that, and that's just your fantasy and dream that'll never come true.
If diversity causes lawlessness then Somaliland would've never worked as many politically opposite Clans live there.

No surprises there tbh. Most Hawiye would rather Jubaland fail, and Alshabab win due to simple clan animus. A stable Darood state on their southern flank is not something they want to encourage obviously. Many people who are opposed to Alshabab in their home regions, have no problem supporting them in Jubaland. Somali politics is very messed up.
What does hawiye have to do with this ?
Why are you trying go create a false narrative ? Don't you known that its Ogaden thats clashing with Marehan and D&M that stops them from controlling anywhere outside Kismayo.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Actually, Absame/Ogaden reside in only one out of the three districts in Middle Jubba.
They reside in Buaale and they're still minority in the city. I'm being honest.
View attachment 20399

This is the Parliament that elected Farmaajo. as you can clearly see Digil & Mirifle dominate Middle Jubba by taking 6 out of the 9 possible parliament seats from Middle Jubba.
Do you even know the history of the region? How can Sheekhaal have as much representation as Absame? They are Qur'an teachers who were imported by the Absame after the region was conquered from the gallas. All of the districts outside of Jilib is majority Absame, the latter being shared. Even Jilib had Absame elected in the democratic government. Everything to the west of the river is pure Darood land, everything to the east of the river is shared by everybody else INCLUDING Darood.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
What does hawiye have to do with this ?
Why are you trying go create a false narrative ? Don't you known that its Ogaden thats clashing with Marehan and D&M that stops them from controlling anywhere outside Kismayo.

Hawiye is the political enemy of PL/JL. No one else in the world opposes J/L continued thriving other than Hawiye who hide behind the "federalism is bad" bs. Marehan and Ogaden have long since reached an agreement and Madoobe can go to Garbahaarey tomorrow and receive a hero's welcome.

No, the problem is Hawiye meddling and suppourt of minority terrorist clans. But you bet on a losing horse, and Jubaland is becoming more permanent than ever. I don't care if the president is a Marehan or an Ogaden as long as they keep the Hawiye out and show the minorities their place.

Hawiye is the political enemy of PL/JL. No one else in the world opposes J/L continued thriving other than Hawiye who hide behind the "federalism is bad" bs. Marehan and Ogaden have long since reached an agreement and Madoobe can go to Garbahaarey tomorrow and receive a hero's welcome.

No, the problem is Hawiye meddling and suppourt of minority terrorist clans. But you bet on a losing horse, and Jubaland is becoming more permanent than ever. I don't care if the president is a Marehan or an Ogaden as long as they keep the Hawiye out and show the minorities their place.
Hawiye "meddling" stop pulling shit out of your ass how would we even do that with a marehan president ? PL did ja kshit for JL and you know literally the majority of the south is against federalism but you wouldn't know considering youre not even from the south. Marehan and Ogaden clash frequently considering they both wanted rule of the state which is why the soldiers stationed in Gedo directly report to the government.
D&M are hardly a minority considering they have significant presences in JLs second (baardhere) and third (luuq) largest cities Madobe marginalisation of Marehan and D&M is going to he his downfall.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Hawiye "meddling" stop pulling shit out of your ass how would we even do that with a marehan president ? PL did ja kshit for JL and you know literally the majority of the south is against federalism but you wouldn't know considering youre not even from the south. Marehan and Ogaden clash frequently considering they both wanted rule of the state which is why the soldiers stationed in Gedo directly report to the government.
D&M are hardly a minority considering their the Majority in JLs second (baardhere) and third (luuq) largest cities Madobe marginalisation of Marehan and D&M is going to he his downfall.

I am not even going to attempt a response.

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
D&M are hardly a minority considering their the Majority in JLs second (baardhere) and third (luuq) largest cities Madobe marginalisation of Marehan and D&M is going to he his downfall.
When you start claiming that the Marehan are a minority in their 2 largest cities, the marginalization Marehan feel under Ahmed Madoobe pales in comparison to that. You're practically saying that they are homeless, when their issues with Ogaden is over the leadership of the federal state. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

I am not even going to attempt a response.

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif
Bardheere district was traditionally contested between Raxanweyn and Ogaden on different sides of the river, in the 70's only a few villages belonged to the Reer Ugaas Sharmake. Today, the city has many Mareexan but the countryside is heavily populated with Raxanweyn and surroundgeluid by them. Luuq's demographics drastically changed in the 90's after the reer xassan moved in from Ethiopia. The Macalinweyne, Gasargude, Gobobweyn and Surre/Gadsans, however, still maintain a numerical presence in the district and city. The only exclusive Mareexan districts are Beled Xawo, Garbaharey and Doolow.(Marexaan is biggest single clan but is out Numbered if you count all the non marexaans toghether)
But you probally don't know any of the clan dynamics because youre not from the region

Last edited:
When you start claiming that the Marehan are a minority in their 2 largest cities, the marginalization Marehan feel under Ahmed Madoobe pales in comparison to that. You're practically saying that they are homeless, when their issues with Ogaden is over the leadership of the federal state. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.
I misscomunicated a bit, i explain more in the second post.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Bardheere district was traditionally contested between Raxanweyn and Ogaden on different sides of the river, in the 70's only a few villages belonged to the Reer Ugaas Sharmake. Today, the city has many Mareexan but the countryside is heavily populated with Raxanweyn and surroundgeluid by them. Luuq's demographics drastically changed in the 90's after the reer xassan moved in from Ethiopia. The Macalinweyne, Gasargude, Gobobweyn and Surre/Gadsans, however, still maintain a numerical presence in the district and city. The only exclusive Mareexan districts are Beled Xawo, Garbaharey and Doolow.
But you probally don't know any of the clan dynamics because youre not from the region
Tanzanians must go back to their homeland. They have plenty of fertile land in their Bantu lands.

:mjlol::camby:

upload_2017-6-6_23-17-50.png

Tanzanians must go back to their homeland. They have plenty of fertile land in their Bantu lands.

:mjlol::camby:

View attachment 20406

I am from gedo and am reer ugaas sharmake Most marehaans bought or owe the land thanks to hokage barre

I am telling you the moment roads and electricity for irrigation is set up there is going to be a major conflict and if you think the fighting tribe of somalia & ahmed gurey will lose to farmer they are sadly mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending