(Stunning Pictures) MD. Farmaajo's Visit to Jubbaland State

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Harti should almost get the same representation as Rahanweyn in Jubaland altough their numbers are not even near the numbers of Rahanweyn? Thats greedy in my book and the only reason is because of Madoobe. But for how long? Unless fair representation is giving to such clans as D&M, Mushunguli and Dir(Biimaal and Surre) i dont put much hope in this admin moving outside Kismayo.

All I see low IQ Somalis who are bringing and helping Tanzanians, Kenyan, Ugandan, Ethiopian terrorists to Somalia to kill and destabilize their country. There are other ways to protest and seek your rights than becoming terrorists.

All I see low IQ Somalis who are bringing and helping Tanzanians, Kenyan, Ugandan, Ethiopian terrorists to Somalia to kill and destabilize their country. There are other ways to protest and seek your rights than becoming terrorists.

preach THESE GUYS would rather bring in FOREIGNERS just because they want a piece of a very small pie! The more i look at the state of jubba. The more i am leaning towards a total GENOCIDE of any clan/subclan that support alshabab. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH we have to deal with these vermin

and if the Rahanweyn & (Mushunguli i think they are the main problem & foot soldier in shabab) support them they will be branded as traitors !

Why give him another 10 years ARE YOU MAD ! listen i think ahmed Madoobe has done what he can till this point what we need now is a person who can bring the marginalized tribes back into the fold. This need some like Gaas who can get foster investment and business to improve fund and security just less corrupt.

Maybe its time for me to go back home Gedo and get started myself on my political campain. :cosbyhmm:.

Just yesterday alshabab delivered a devastating blow to Puntland forces, the biggest causalities since Puntland inception.

Puntland has better experience fighting terrorist groups like alshabab , they are better equipped politically and military then Puntland.

But your forget Col abdulahi Yusuf the miliatry men - laid the foundation -
My point is- before you build a good federal state you need a military men - who will flush out and neutralise Jubbaland enemies to a minimum threat level.

I'll say give madoobe another 5min or max 10 years.

preach THESE GUYS would rather bring in FOREIGNERS just because they want a piece of a very small pie! The more i look at the state of jubba. The more i am leaning towards a total GENOCIDE of any clan/subclan that support alshabab. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH we have to deal with these vermin

and if the Rahanweyn & (Mushunguli i think they are the main problem & foot soldier in shabab) support them they will be branded as traitors !

Bombed anyone who works with alshabab bombed the villages and burnt it to ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending