Stolen: How Yemenis stole Somali food and culture

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This stupid Ethiopian turned this thread into discussing how Yemenis stole Somali food, into a "Look at me Im ethiopian" discussion. Attention seeker, Ethiopian cuisine only consists of Raw Meat, and even that was given to you by Somalis :drakelaugh:

Somalia will remain a haven for terrorist for the rest of history. There’s nothing either one of us can do to change this. You see how you rely on other countries to literally pull up your pants for you after taking a massive.... well you get it. That’s not how countries are built and maintained, you’re trying to put a bandage on a gunshot wound, it simply will not help. You don’t have the control of one street in your capital let alone the nation. Somalia’s federal states have already tasted freedom, which they will never give back. I know it hurts, but maybe Somalia was never meant to be? You know since it never existed before Europeans came and forced the barbarians to live amongst opposing clans ect?

I envision Somalia to be in the exact same position it’s in currently in the next few decades while Ethiopia becomes a super power that it has always destined to become.

The worse thing for a Somali is another Somali, that’s something that will never change.

Just like the raw meating eating hordes need a dictator, somalis need one too and farmaajo gets it.

Ethiopia is literally killing and displacing their citizens in order to sell land. This has and will not go well with the oromo and many others. You cant displace people and destroy their livelyhood and make them homeless. Your piss poor nation is literally asking for a civil war.

Furthermore your whole "mission" in somalia is funded by the west not only that you are being paid aswell. Furthermore somalia needs arms embargo lifted because bantus and raw meat eaters will never fight terrorist in an honest and meaningful way and thats what russia and turkey are saying.

Good thing is we have a leader that understands this and working very hard to stop it. Your days in somalia are numbered. Worst is behind us.

Both Somali and Yemeni food is hot garbage.
Somalis should adopt healthier diets, such as Vietnamese, Korean and Mediterranean food.
Somali food = carbs and oil. Look at how unhealthy our community is.
Ethiopian food is just disgusting.

VIP
In 1332, the King of Adal was slain in a military campaign aimed at halting Amda Seyon's march toward Zeila.[14] When the last Sultan of Ifat, Sa'ad ad-Din II, was also killed by Dawit I of Ethiopia at the port city of Zeila in 1410, his children escaped to Yemen, before later returning in 1415.[18] In the early 15th century, Adal's capital was moved further inland to the town of Dakkar, where Sabr ad-Din II, the eldest son of Sa'ad ad-Din II, established a new Adal administration after his return from Yemen
latest

You gotta be fucking kidding me with this bullshit map. Dumbass is re-writing history.

Harar was founded by hararis who are habesha. This is obvious. Adal was subjugated by ethiopia for over 3/4ths of its existence, and only escaped for a brief period after it was colonized by the ottomans. Then we controlled it’s for the rest of history until modern day.

loool since when are hararis habesha? only tigrays & amharas are habesha.

hararis & somalis trace back the same ancestors. the harla people & they (hararis) now speak a variation of the now extinct harla language.

even seen some people claim oromo are habesh :mjlol:

loool since when are hararis habesha? only tigrays & amharas are habesha.

hararis & somalis trace back the same ancestors. the harla people & they (hararis) now speak a variation of the now extinct harla language.

even seen some people claim oromo are habesh :mjlol:
Habesha just means they speak ethiosemitic languages, they are southern habeshas who migrated to the area from the north.

pretty sure habesha only refers to amhara & tigray. the hararis don't fit into it.
There’s Tigrayan, Amhara, Argoba, Gurage, Silte, harari, Zway, and even more who are habesha. Habesha denotes the language they speak, it’s like cushtic. There’s no denying it.

There’s Tigrayan, Amhara, Argoba, Gurage, Silte, harari, Zway, and even more who are habesha. Habesha denotes the language they speak, it’s like cushtic. There’s no denying it.
boy even all my habesha (tigray + amhara) friends say it only includes those 2. u know this is true. hararis are hararis or ethiopian. the only ones who refer to themselves as habesh are those 2 groups bro. lets not create a false alliance :drakelaugh:

ya'll even claim the coffee, which is harari. interestingly enough, the biggest maker of coffee from harar was from my clan. a somali man :mybusiness:

boy even all my habesha (tigray + amhara) friends say it only includes those 2. u know this is true. hararis are hararis or ethiopian. the only ones who refer to themselves as habesh are those 2 groups bro. lets not create a false alliance :drakelaugh:

ya'll even claim the coffee, which is harari. interestingly enough, the biggest maker of coffee from harar was from my clan. a somali man :mybusiness:
Coffee is indigenous to south western Ethiopia in a region known as keffa, where it grows wild.
It was discovered by a Christian and was first made into a drink by a priest.
Harar is a small region, there’s plantations in the country that’s bigger than the entire region lol. I also doubt he grows it or sells, and highly doubt he’s the largest producer in harar. Somalis are a minority there.

Coffee is indigenous to south western Ethiopia in a region known as keffa, where it grows wild.
It was discovered by a Christian and was first made into a drink by a priest.
Harar is a small region, there’s plantations in the country that’s bigger than the entire region lol. I also doubt he grows it or sells, and highly doubt he’s the largest producer in harar. Somalis are a minority there.
Mohammed Abdillahi Kahin 'Ogsadey(Somali: Maxamed Abdulaahii Ogsadeey,Arabic: محمّد عبدالله عغساديي‎) (b.1920s-2006) was a Somali business tycoon based in Ethiopia, where he established MAO Harar Horse, the first African corporation to export coffee.[1]

At one point in the 1980s, he was the richest person in Ethiopia, a position that would later be occupied by the billionaire Mohammed Al-Amoudi.

He is also believed to be one of the largest land owner in Ethiopia, though the previous regime of Mengistu Hailemariam had confiscated vast amounts of lands that could easily be worth millions of Ethiopian Birr today. At one point his coffee business was taken away from him in 1977, based on the accusation that he supplied money to Somali rebels, but it would be returned when the price of coffee and the export quota dropped.

whatchu say? :mybusiness:

I’m dead, you copied and pasted a forum/wiki written by a Somali as some type of proof. Coffee was exported sometime in the 16th century. That person is unknown. The richest coffee exporters are Gurage. :mjlol:
Richest person ha I’m done.

I’m dead, you copied and pasted a forum/wiki written by a Somali as some type of proof. Coffee was exported sometime in the 16th century. That person is unknown. The richest coffee exporters are Gurage. :mjlol:
Richest person ha I’m done.
:gucciwhat: :dead:
u can't accept one of the earliest millionaires of ethiopishit was somali :damn:

& the fact that u claim hararis & gurage :dead1: