SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how it is where you're from, but here in the 6ix, there's a lot of educated Somalis on both ends. They tend to stay at home with the fam to support them.

Yeah not in my city. I’m sure they exist but are overshadowed by the credit card scamming degenerates.

Also Somali men aren’t the best at flirting or romancing girls either lmao always awkward

NO MAN is entitled to any women, especially if they don't have anything to provide. Be respectful to us, love us, come to our aid and defence and show that you care. If you can't do that, you know where the door is.

Same goes for the other way round. Stop acting like you're this precious thing :camby:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah not in my city. I’m sure they exist but are overshadowed by the credit card scamming degenerates.

Also Somali men aren’t the best at flirting or romancing girls either lmao always awkward
70268801.png

SumMo

very lowkey
do mo farahs kids look even slightly somali?

mo-farah--z.jpg

if he were a regular ashy abdi and was walking down the streets of london with these kids people would think he abducted them. they look nothing like him or even slightly somali, yall hella delusional. :gucciwhat:
Not gonna lie, Mo Farahs case is a classic example of mixing gone wrong..
:tacky:

Like is this the cute mixed somali kids people say you get when you inbreed? eeh.. think I’m gonna pass.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Not gonna lie, Mo Farahs case is a classic example of mixing gone wrong..
:tacky:

Like is this the cute mixed somali kids people say you get when you inbreed? eeh.. think I’m gonna pass.

The eldest daughter is not his biological kid. They're pretty cute thought

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This topic came at the most perfect time cause my oldest brother is introducing his Spanish gf to my parents later this week :gaasdrink:
Hispanic and Somali would produce a big head smart kid good with lawn care and border crossing .:russ:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Go out there and change the situation of the Somali people or shut the f*ck up and continue typing what is wrong with Somali men/women from your Macs and iPhones.

Does your ass itch when u see a Somali man/woman with another?
Why do u need to come on here slandering.
Do u think Mo Farah and those women give a shit about what u guys think or even care ?
Do u honestly think they will give u the time of their day to acknowledge u? Then why do u guys need to constantly acknowledge them?
Why are u so compelled to white knight for Somali women?

Leave this shit be. For ur own sanity.
A lot of u guys think it’s fun and games “trolling” but in reality it honestly bothers the f*ck outta u. I don’t understand, I probably won’t but I wish u all a full recovery.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I agree with the woke girl. Somalian men are good for nothing bums. Somalian women should date each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.