SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Um, did you just insult the man for being anti-Black and then say that mo farah's wife is probably mixed with Bantu as an insult? Care to explain how the hell that makes sense?

it's not an insult. im exposing his double standards. his anti blackness allows him to give her a pass because she's a lightie but if she were dark like imans eldest daughter he would have insulted her. catch up

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
look at this coon and his anti blackness. so all these mixs still equal some sort of somali but god forbid you mix with a bantu, you lose all sort of claim to somalis? look at mo farahs wife and tell me she isn't mixed with bantu? tania nell is not yemeni!

tenor.gif
It’s true though, just like Somali + indhoyar = tanned indhoyar. Whites and Arabs have weak genes thus the child’s Somali genes will always show even if it’s a tiny bit. Whereas if you intermix with races with dominant genes the child would most likely completely look like the dominant parent.

I don’t understand the obsession with what strangers choose as their partners.

Most women are encouraged to date/marry equal or above class status. Y’all just need to catch up :trumpsmirk:

A lot of Somali women marry poor reverts for the sake of marrying a non Somali. :what1:

Above class status kulaha :heh:

Toxique

hood arawelo
It’s true though, just like Somali + indhoyar = tanned indhoyar. Whites and Arabs have weak genes thus the child’s Somali genes will always show even if it’s a tiny bit. Whereas if you intermix with races with dominant genes the child would most likely completely look like the dominant parent.

do mo farahs kids look even slightly somali?

mo-farah--z.jpg

if he were a regular ashy abdi and was walking down the streets of london with these kids people would think he abducted them. they look nothing like him or even slightly somali, yall hella delusional. :gucciwhat:

i quoted someone who now deleted their post where they were coming for imans family so it is fair game. your an ashy abdi tho so of course you gone give him a pass and come for a somali queen like me.

You were the one that brought Mo Farah up

"bUt YoUrE JuSt aN aShy aBDi" said Xalimo in her suugo-stained baati

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
it's not an insult. im exposing his double standards. his anti blackness allows him to give her a pass because she's a lightie but if she were dark like imans eldest daughter he would have insulted her. catch up
I honestly don't have a rebuttal for that. Makes sense to me.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
do mo farahs kids look even slightly somali?

mo-farah--z.jpg

if he were a regular ashy abdi and was walking down the streets of london with these kids people would think he abducted them. they look nothing like him or even slightly somali, yall hella delusional. :gucciwhat:
His wife has Bantu in her... The kids apart from the eyes and skin colour do resemble him.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Anyone notice a pattern here? Black women call their men trash, Pakistani women call their men trash, Arab women call their men trash, heck i've even seen some Ethiopian women jumping on that bandwagon. What's the common denominator in all these cases? Anyone care to make a guess? :patrice:

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
look at this coon and his anti blackness. so all these mixs still equal some sort of somali but god forbid you mix with a bantu, you lose all sort of claim to somalis? look at mo farahs wife and tell me she isn't mixed with bantu? tania nell is not yemeni!

tenor.gif

Bantu genes override the features that make somali, Somalis. The nose skull hair type everything. We obviously wanna preserve those features. Don't get butthurt.

A5Evp.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
yooo ur doing entirely too much. i hope mo farah takes pity on u and takes a dump in ur mouth the way ur sucking his ass :tacky:
That's a weird response. Based on that logic, if anyone praises anyone, they're dick riding said individual.

A lot of Somali women marry poor reverts for the sake of marrying a non Somali. :what1:

Above class status kulaha :heh:

Those are the insecure bums.
In general however I rarely meet Somali men who have degrees and their shit together. As in not living at mom’s house smh I blame our culture, doesn’t promote individualism.

SumMo

very lowkey
Let’s be real, it isn’t just somali men. :icon rolleyes:

All races and nationalities of men are possessive over their women.

The only race of men that dismiss or overlook their women are Bantu men, and the only type of men that would be happy about their women dating outside are asian men from countries like Thailand or the Philippines.

Every other race of men are possessive and usually prefer that their women are left for them to pick between. It’s not fair to pin this all on somali men.. :uCkf6mf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Those are the insecure bums.
In general however I rarely meet Somali men who have degrees and their shit together. As in not living at mom’s house smh I blame our culture, doesn’t promote individualism.
I dunno how it is where you're from, but here in the 6ix, there's a lot of educated Somalis on both ends. They tend to stay at home with the fam to support them.

NO MAN is entitled to any women, especially if they don't have anything to provide. Be respectful to us, love us, come to our aid and defence and show that you care. If you can't do that, you know where the door is.

Let’s be real, it isn’t just somali men. :icon rolleyes:

All races and nationality of men are possessive over their women.

The only race of men that dismiss or overlook their women are Bantu men, and the only type of men that would be happy about their women dating outside are asian men from countries like Thailand or the Philippines.

Every other race of men are possessive and usually prefer that their women are left for them to pick between. It’s not fair to pin this all on somali men.. :uCkf6mf:

Exactly but say this to the twitter SJW's and they'll say "It's a sexist mentality that needs to be gone from Somali culture!" :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.