SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
i ion care if the queen herself took a shit in his hand. yall coon ass motherfuckers give him a pass because some old white who probably farts dust made him take a knee so she could give him some useless title? f*ck you and everything you stand for. somali women are not going to put up with your shit for much longer.

You the type to sell your sisters ass somaha kys already #woke2k18

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If a somali girl entertains marrying out of her Somali ethnic, she is a traitor and a hoe and will never get my compliments in any way.
Why would you marry a nasty foreigners who probably has different values than you. I just can't share my whole life with a stranger(foreigner).
I need her to prepare my fresh canjeelo in the morning and odkac while she is wearing her dirac, now that is a living.:dabcasar:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Based on my observations: I'm noticed that the women defend the women who date out and the men defend the men when they date out.

Doesn't that mean that the men and women want to keep their cake and eat it too? What I mean by this is: the women want Somali men to like them even if they date out. And the men want Somali women to like them even if they date out.

Also, if none of us are getting with people who are already with other people, why give a f*ck about said people?

If you wanna date out, just date out. We're on the internet. No one is physically stopping you. What's holding you back?

In my opinion western raised Somalis should just date out. Somali men & Somali women simply can't get along with each other here in the west from what I have seen irl.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
In my opinion western raised Somalis should just date out. Somali men & Somali women simply can't get along with each other here in the west from what I have seen irl.

When a Somali man dates out he keeps it on the low but these dhiilos go on every social media site as they got some sort of throphy

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The irony is that both want to live the western life, but don't want to associate with each other because they both don't wanna see each other live the western life together, while the other perceives them living the western life, because they want to look good (which in their eyes, they can't be if they live the western life). Then they hate that the other lives the western life without them.

I swear to God, there's no sense anymore.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Like imans daughter

article-0-091EEAF7000005DC-707_468x506.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

meet the farahs. what an exemplary somali family :deadrose:

mo-farah--z.jpg

if they are somali so is iman's daughter lexi

19984575_688580008014127_1325013473993687040_n.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-11.20.34-AM-850x565.jpg

:camby:

I don’t understand the obsession with what strangers choose as their partners.

Most women are encouraged to date/marry equal or above class status. Y’all just need to catch up :trumpsmirk:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somali men belong to Somali women and Somali women belong to Somali men it’s that simple. Without one another there would be no Somali race.

Doesn’t mean whoever wants to can’t marry out though, it’s a free world. Obsessing over what strangers do is a little sad though.

meet the farahs. what an exemplary somali family :deadrose:

mo-farah--z.jpg

if they are somali so is iman's daughter lexi

19984575_688580008014127_1325013473993687040_n.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-11.20.34-AM-850x565.jpg

:camby:

What the f*ck, clearly you have a personal vendetta against Sir Maxamad Mukhtar Jaamac Faarax

You wouldn't need to reach this far to send for Somali men. You're all over the place sister, it's not a good look. Leave the man and his family alone

:gucciwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don’t understand the obsession with what strangers choose as their partners.

Most women are encouraged to date/marry equal or above class status. Y’all just need to catch up :trumpsmirk:
Isn't that just a rationalization, to justify why you like someone who isn't Somali? Like I said in my previous post:

If you wanna date out, just date out. We're in the internet. Who's stopping you?

Toxique

hood arawelo
Somali + Yemeni = lightskin Somali
Somali + white = lightskin somali
Somali + Bantu = Bantu

look at this coon and his anti blackness. so all these mixs still equal some sort of somali but god forbid you mix with a bantu, you lose all sort of claim to somalis? look at mo farahs wife and tell me she isn't mixed with bantu? tania nell is not yemeni!

tenor.gif

Toxique

hood arawelo
What the f*ck, clearly you have a personal vendetta against Sir Maxamad Mukhtar Jaamac Faarax

You wouldn't need to reach this far to send for Somali men. You're all over the place sister, it's not a good look. Leave the man and his family alone

:gucciwhat:

i quoted someone who now deleted their post where they were coming for imans family so it is fair game. your an ashy abdi tho so of course you gone give him a pass and come for a somali queen like me.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
look at this coon and his anti blackness. so all these mixs still equal some sort of somali but god forbid you mix with a bantu, you lose all sort of claim to somalis? look at mo farahs wife and tell me she isn't mixed with bantu? tania nell is not yemeni!

tenor.gif
Um, did you just insult the man for being anti-Black and then say that mo farah's wife is probably mixed with Bantu as an insult? Care to explain how the hell that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.