SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice a pattern here? Black women call their men trash, Pakistani women call their men trash, Arab women call their men trash, heck i've even seen some Ethiopian women jumping on that bandwagon. What's the common denominator in all these cases? Anyone care to make a guess? :patrice:
wtf are you on about, pakistanis love their own kind so much they are willing to f*ck their cousins smh

Somali siil is for Somali guys. Any cuck that wants to mess up uninterrupted linege going back to ancient times can gladly go f*ck themselves , I for one refuse to head down the path of Kenya and Tanzania where the cushitic race has been all but wiped out through breeding

That's why I'm marrying 4 xalimos and they each having at least 10 kids insha Allah

Somali females are lucky we’re not like pakis who kill their women when they marry out. So they have a lot of nerve for them to bad mouth their own men.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I always wonder about those who say they'd never let their family members marry off.
Pray tell, what would you do if they decided to go that route?
Go violent or worse? Seriously though..
:kanyehmm:

she has a point. why does the somali community respect mo farah but not sabrina dhowre? theyre both entertainers with non somali partners. mo is even raising another mans kid:fantasia2:
Ah, but obviously Colombian men are entitled to asian women, bantu men entitled to somali women and white women entitled to black men. f*ck sake if it wasn't that way our looks will be that today, imagine somali women were like somali women today, selling them off the bantus, we would be classified as bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.