SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
@Toxique 's future daughter

zulekha-haywood-is-daughter-of-spencer-haywood-and-supermodel-iman.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

SumMo

very lowkey
This topic came at the most perfect time cause my oldest brother is introducing his Spanish gf to my parents later this week :gaasdrink:
I don’t see the connection abaayo.
:ayaanswag:

Somali men marrying out is different to that of a woman. I don’t think he will face this level of public scrutiny. This thread specifically addresses and highlights that of a somali woman dating outside, and the backlash that comes with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumMo

very lowkey
@chosen one
Hey Tony Stark, didn’t Thanos kill you in Infinity War? How are you still alive with your Iron man suit intact? And what are you doing on sspot?

I am confusion.

I don’t see the connection abaayo.

Somali men marrying out is different to that of a woman. I don’t think he will face this level of public scrutiny. This thread specifically addresses and highlights that of a somali woman dating outside, and the backlash that comes with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s good point sis. Honestly the less people care about community backlash the more happy they will be.

Also his gf is non Muslim too but technically that’s allowed? Even though for Somali parents that still a big HELL NO

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's just what I said few pages ago lol.

It's always been my sentiment on this site. Mixing can't be helped in the west. And who cares really, Somalis who mix flush their idenity down the toilet, and effectively exit the gene pool. They are a non issue, instead we should focus on more relevant issues. I'm honestly tired of all these people crying about race mixing. :noneck:

No one is entitled to anyone, lol. You guys live in a free society, so the only thinking you're entitled to a specific person is you. Marry whoever you wanna marry. People are so wet these days man, do you need a notion of acceptance for everything you do in your life? Hahaha neefs

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Idc about other people my my family members specially women will not marry a shisheeye.:farole:

The irony is that both want to live the western life, but don't want to associate with each other because they both don't wanna see each other live the western life together, while the other perceives them living the western life, because they want to look good (which in their eyes, they can't be if they live the western life). Then they hate that the other lives the western life without them.

I swear to God, there's no sense anymore.

:childplease::what1:

It's always been my sentiment on this site. Mixing can't be helped in the west. And who cares really, Somalis who mix flush their idenity down the toilet, and effectively exit the gene pool. They are a non issue, instead we should focus on more relevant issues. I'm honestly tired of all these people crying about race mixing. :noneck:

It’s the same demographics who are obsessed with minority clans and their features. Mental illness.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's funny seeing stuff like this. why would a xalimo marry a broke abdi if chad the accountant or Brian the engineer is willing to marry the xalimo

I know some older ladies family friends who are single and I use to always wonder why they didn't marry a non Somali. I realized the Somali dudes that were around their age were either married or deadbeats.

I wouldn't be surprised if more females started marrying out. Plus we have a lot more youth growing up here in the west so we are going to see a rise eventually.

I know I'm not the only dude who doesn't hold Somali females on a high pedastel like some of the dudes on here, there are other options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending