SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay forget my first comparison. why is iman so vilified but mo farah is celebrated?

Iman is celebrated all over the world too, with status and achievement no matter who you are you will be vilified and celebrated at the same time, that's just how it is and is a package deal that goes along with the game

Mo Farah isn't an entertainer, he's a fucking knight. Put some respect on his name.

Hey married an cadaan to me that's same as madow. He don't get a pass. Specially how whipped he is an neglects his family.

I rather him not me a national hero.
I bet he drinks too

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
okay forget my first comparison. why is iman so vilified but mo farah is celebrated?
Its usually somali fobs that slander Iman even though shes very successful she launched her own makeupline ran for all kinds of designer brands and stared in michael jackson famous video do you remeber the time

Toxique

hood arawelo
this thread proves my point. all of you are coming to the defence of mo farah and his biracial lemur looking wife. he is even raising her bastard child with her. would he do that for a somali woman? of course not! but you come for the imans of the world. it's hypocrisy and double standards!

World

VIP
Hey married an cadaan to me that's same as madow. He don't get a pass. Specially how whipped he is an neglects his family.

I rather him not me a national hero.
I bet he drinks too
I don't give a f*ck who he marries, he's one of the greatest sportsmen in history which is what he's celebrated for.

he runs for a living. that is all he literally does. he is good at it but at the end of the day he is an entertainer no different from iman. are u okay with that comparison? she was great at what she did, she married a non somali too, yet she is shamed and mo farah is celebrated. explain:francis:

I'm not even gonna lie to you, I'm triggered. If that was your goal, noooice. 9.5/10, stellar performance. Otherwise blease, leave Mo Farah out of your shenanigans. Waad mahadsantahay

Muji

VIP
What can I do to become fully woke? I got a Ugandan husband for you. He's 28, 5'9 and electrician. Will that get me in?

Boil me an egg and massage my cankles.

Before you so no, your wife left you for a Scot in the highlands, I’m your only option for future offspring.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm being completely honest when I say that I no longer care about what Somali women do. I figure there's no point in giving a shit. Ain't gonna change the situation.

This social media gender war is pretty interesting. I think, based on my observations that most Somalis stick with each other. So I guess in a way, these posts on twitter is suppose to be some sort of rationalization process. Hell even the guys when they insult the women are just using that as a means of processing the hate they just received.

I wonder why we do this to ourselves? What do we have to gain?

Then I remember that it won't change anything. I think I've genuinely become apathetic on the situation as a whole.

Bradleys be getting that Somali Malab:dabcasar:
eba9318eee02144bc7819e214f711706.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Mo Farah isn't an entertainer, he's a fucking knight. Put some respect on his name.

i ion care if the queen herself took a shit in his hand. yall coon ass motherfuckers give him a pass because some old white who probably farts dust made him take a knee so she could give him some useless title? f*ck you and everything you stand for. somali women are not going to put up with your shit for much longer.

I'm being completely honest when I say that I no longer care about what Somali women do. I figure there's no point in giving a shit. Ain't gonna change the situation.

This social media gender war is pretty interesting. I think, based on my observations that most Somalis stick with each other. So I guess in a way, these posts on twitter is suppose to be some sort of rationalization process. Hell even the guys when they insult the women are just using that as a means of processing the hate they just received.

I wonder why we do this to ourselves? What do we have to gain?

Then I remember that it won't change anything. I think I've genuinely become apathetic on the situation as a whole.

I actually agree, as long as it's not female members of my family, i don't care what they do anymore

World

VIP
i ion care if the queen herself took a shit in his hand. yall coon ass motherfuckers give him a pass because some old white who probably farts dust made him take a knee so she could give him some useless title? f*ck you and everything you stand for. somali women are not going to put up with your shit for much longer.
Let me guess, you're from the UK?

I don't give a f*ck about who Somali women choose to marry. All of my first cousins are married to a Somali, and so have my two older sisters.

Sabrina would be much more respected if she actually did something other than bending over and spreading her cheeks :manny:

this thread proves my point. all of you are coming to the defence of mo farah and his biracial lemur looking wife. he is even raising her bastard child with her. would he do that for a somali woman? of course not! but you come for the imans of the world. it's hypocrisy and double standards!

On a serious note forget all the hateful things people spout on here or where ever else, any Somali that is doing good for them self's take a example out of their page may they be Female or Male, From Amina Mog hersi, Edna Adan, Mo Farah, etc just focus on your self and your work and leave behind any negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts