SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Screw the avengers:mjcry: bunch of qashin without tony, what's the point of watching the movie now :mjcry:
There is a plot twist tho.. Iron Man will still live on without Tony Stark being alive. I’m sure Marvels version will take on a different twist than the comics, and it will involve Shuri from the Black Panther franchise. That’s all I’m gonna say at this point..
:mjohreally:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Aight what I was trying to say was the following:

1. Somali guys and girls want to live the western life.
2. They don't want the other to live that life.
3. They don't want to associate with each other living the western life because it'll tarnish their reputation.
4. So they don't get together.
5. But they hate it when one lives the western life without them.

Because of these point, I am confused. You get me?

There is a plot twist tho.. Iron Man will still live on without Tony Stark being alive. I’m sure Marvels version will take on a different twist than the comics, and it will involve Shuri from the Black Panther franchise. That’s all I’m gonna say at this point..

How? Is captain going to die because I'm getting really sick of him
More tell me more :feedme::feedme:

chosen one

No sleep 2k18

3. They don't want to associate with each other living the western life because it'll tarnish their reputation.

You gotta admit it would be pretty weird unless we make it a culturally acceptable norm

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis should marry each other but if we're realistic some will marry out for various reasons that's just how it is our country is in a shitty state if you want someone to blame than it goes to all the male politicians who can't do their job

Also in our culture nobody wants to stick out they just want to copy each other everybody scared of being an individual or break the norm again this is why our country is still shit cause it's run by people who still apply nomadic logic in 2018

Besides there's tons of girls that get rejected cause of their age if she's pursuing to be a doctor or similar than its normal that she's in her late 20s But in Somali sense she's viewed as expired milk

I hope the mods and feds f*ck you up for posting sexual pics of a minor

P.s I didn't know she was a minor but you did and still proceeded to post suggestive pictures of the girl nacala

14cxiqv.jpg

:kanyeshrug:

Got it..

You have a way with words bro.
kkkkk

So you good guys are gays :hmm:

What the heck makes think were gay, NO SOMALI GUY MY ON COURSE (3) HAS A XALIMO.
Who the fucks got time for "abayoo macaan this, abaayo macaan that", life is too stressful to balance education and romance.

NAAYA one of these day im gonna bag my self a nice somali IG model, i dont need you putting me down.!!!!

uffff

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
How? Is captain going to die because I'm getting really sick of him
More tell me more :feedme::feedme:
Well, I can’t guarantee that this will all be shown in Infity war part I, but this is deff going to happen at some point.

Tony Stark will go through different phases as Iron man, before he eventually passes the Iron man mantle over to RiRi Williams.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the comic books, RiRi is a 15 year old African American genius studying STEM. What I believe Marvel will do is that they will introduce RiRi williams to us through Shuri. I am still unsure when it will happen..:ayaanswag:

As you know T’Challa opened up Wakanda to the world by the end of Black Panther vol I. He said he was going to create science institutions in Oakland, where Shuri will be overlooking all of the science programs. I believe RiRi will be one of Shuris students. Which is how this all will be interlinked.

Well, I can’t guarantee that this will all be shown in Infity war part I, but this is deff going to happen at some point.

Tony Stark will go through different phases as Iron man, before he eventually passes the Iron man mantle over to RiRi Williams.

In the comic books, RiRi is a 15 year old African American genius studying STEM. What I believe Marvel will do is that they will introduce RiRi williams to us through Shuri. I am still unsure when it will happen..:ayaanswag:

As you know T’Challa opened up Wakanda to the world by the end of Black Panther vol I. He said he was going to create science institutions in Oakland, where Shuri will be overlooking all of the science the programs. I believe RiRi will be one of Shuris students. Which is how this all will be interlinked.

Don't think I want to watch the movie now :damnmusic:so many plot twists Subhanallah :damn:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What the heck makes think were gay, NO SOMALI GUY MY ON COURSE (3) HAS A XALIMO.
Who the fucks got time for "abayoo macaan this, abaayo macaan that", life is too stressful to balance education and romance.

NAAYA one of these day im gonna bag my self a nice somali IG model, i dont you putting me down.!!!!

uffff

Aww poor thing did I hurt your little feelings:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending