A Somali AMISOM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my fellow my somalis offered to help i would take it instead of bantus. What happen to somalinimo ?:sass1:

It goes to show some people aren't and were never interested in Somalinimo and midnimo. They must use the blue flag as a handkerchief or table-cloth or something.:kanyeshrug:

When somebody offers a helping hand, you don't οΏΌ stare at it with suspicion.:childplease:

It goes to show some people aren't and were never interested in Somalinimo and midnimo. They must use the blue flag as a handkerchief or table-cloth or something.:kanyeshrug:

When somebody offers a helping hand, you don't s:childplease:tare at it with suspicion.

Who cares about Somalinimo? It died in the war. I now believe in muwadinimo and that means respecting that we have clan states now for our own safety.

Besides, it's a silly hypothetical question. It's not like Somaliland, DDSI or Puntland offered any such support.

Who cares about Somalinimo? It died in the war. I now believe in muwadinimo and that means respecting that we have clan states now for our own safety.

Besides, it's a silly hypothetical question. It's not like Somaliland, DDSI or Puntland offered any such support.

You might not care, but others do. Somaliland and Puntland are not in the same category. For one thing, we can pay our soldiers on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts