A Somali AMISOM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost the capital needs to be moved to a homogeneous city. Garowe is a true representation of Somalis
Im sick of googling somali or somalia and its always bantu people

World

VIP
If that is the predicament then why stop fate??

Let them come, and from there cleansing of stooges will happen just like that of Ayatollahi Khomenei rise and cleansing of Sha'h filths of stooges.
So you support Al Shabab taking over Somalia?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
So you support Al Shabab taking over Somalia?

I support peace and stability, so any team that can bring those within a round of year is the side i choose best.

I have a feeling you support Kenya's occupation, do you??

World

VIP
I support peace and stability, so any team that can bring those within a round of year is the side i choose best.

I have a feeling you support Kenya's occupation, do you??
So you believe Al Shabab will bring peace and stability if they take over? You believe a jihadi group who are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Somalis are the best solution? The ones who bomb the market places, restaurants, beaches, hotels of Mogadishu? Then you ask if I support Kenya AMISOM in the Darood federal state (Jubbaland).

Why are you acting as if Ethiopia, Djibouti, Uganda, Burundi AMISOM don't operate in Hawiye regions as well you red eyed mooryaan terrorist? Or is that not an occupation?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It doesn't matter what you do, and who you bring in. At the end of the day: only Konfuurians can get themselves out of their sorry state.

I don't want khat addicted, cuqdad ridden armed men roaming around their 'enemy clan''s land. I want the arms embargo to be lifted and for Somalia to equip it's own army.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What a delusional person OP is and how tragic to try and compare yourself to an actual country Djibouti which itself is incapable of protecting itself

So you are rejecting helping hand from your own people? What if puntland offered help with its army would you reject them also or no cause of there qabil? :sass2:

Puntland should focus on getting rid of ISIS first. And yes I'd be against them too because they haven't reconciled with Hawiye yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts