A Somali AMISOM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you say to a UN-funded Somali-only AMISOM army comprising of States like Somaliland and Djibouti to takeover and fight alshabab in the South?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yes but only if it accepts Somaliland as separate And stop claiming it's territory along with it's states within

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's already many terrorists from somaliland in galgala blowing themselves up into smithereens that's why djbouti closed its borders with the terrorist tribalism secessionist enclave of somaliland.

Somaliland wants to see Somalia in a state of perpetual anarchy cause it furthers their agenda of icitiraaf that's why the top leader in f al shabaab was Godane who hailed from the tribe Isaac who was allowed to live with his family peacefully in hargaisa while lunching suicide bombing attacks against Mogadishu merka and the rest of Somalia.

Personally I view Ethiopia & Kenya as Somalia allies and somaliland as the enemy.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
A much better idea would be to lift the arms embargo and develop the SNA. Somaliland doesn't exist. How can a state made up of people how suffer from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome exist? I truly feel sorry for them.

Somalis are of course preferable to ajnabis but it likely won't happen
Im hoping they will build the SNA asap and lift the embargo like someone already mentioned inshaAllah

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
What would you say to a UN-funded Somali-only AMISOM army comprising of States like Somaliland and Djibouti to takeover and fight alshabab in the South?

Let me give you an real southerner answer,

We the southerner yearn nothing but AMISOM's departure because they are holding the chaos at a standpoint, no sane southerner believes AMISOM stay will be positive in terms of stability and peace, because we all believe as Somalis that peace can come only when an victor emerges from the ashes of civil-war amongst us in the South....so no more Ethiopian/Kenyan stooges in Kismayo/Baidhoba/Dhuusmareb.

I truly believe that AMISOM leaving and an victor emerging from south Somalia is in the best interest of Somaliland and Djibouti, as real concession will then be made by the victor for recognition as sole government in South Somalia.

We the southerner yearn nothing but AMISOM's departure because they are holding the chaos at a standpoint, no sane southerner believes AMISOM stay will be positive in terms of stability and peace, because we all believe as Somalis that peace can come only when an victor emerges from the ashes of civil-war amongst us in the South....so no more Ethiopian/Kenyan stooges in Kismayo/Baidhoba/Dhuusmareb.

I truly believe that AMISOM leaving and an victor emerging from south Somalia is in the best interest of Somaliland and Djibouti, as real concession will then be made by the victor for recognition as sole government in South Somalia.

You're a psychopath and you don't speak for anyone but yourself, civil war kulaha, what was the last 20+ years? You're sick.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
For your information bari is the most northern point of Somalia including somaliland so take your colonialist talks and stick it where the sun don't shine you bastard child of the British.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Last time I checked there were never ever amisom in Puntland:gucciwhat:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

I agree with you in what you say. Very insightful stuff sxb. Because even though a city as old as mogadishu which was previously burned down by 'muh qabil', in which hundreds and thousands of are brothers and sisters died for ignorant mens ambition, naturally the best option, as you so wise full suggest is to start round two.

Truly a ingenious idea to flame the fans of war. Surely no one has thought of that even though the very action you suggest has left an deep dark scar on a country. 'muh qabil' syndrome is the reason on why northerners have turned a deaf ears to the cries of their brothers in the south. The same reason liyu police are murdering are brothers and sisters in Ogaden. The reason why are pround nation is on its deathbed. But naturally we should turn to the very posion which has forced me and you to type this messages from an foriegn land.

You truly our a genius and I am eager to know why your kind is not leading our country. Ah I forget ur mentality is the reason why we are the joke of the world,being stomped on by an nation with any semblance of order. Your kind is The reason why third world countries such as ethiopia and kenya have our country over a barrel. The reason why iran and Egypt steal millions of dollars worth of fish and the reason why are beautiful seas are filled up with toxic waste. But naturally we should actively engage in a second phase of violence and destruction to throw us even further into a pit of more desperation.:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

I look eagerly to your insightful future comments.

this guys wants to see a deadly qabil battle so he can have bragging rights on the internet if his qabil wins :farmajoyaab:

Gbyallmeans

Too much filth of stooges in Somalia because of the unfinished business of civil-war, if only Aideed had won, or Dahir aweys or just ashabaab instead of the current fufu AMISOM and their local lap-dancers.

Mark my words, a victor will emerge in Somalia,Libya and even Afghanistan after foreigner economic exhaustion of meddling and their departure.

World

VIP
Too much filth of stooges in Somalia because of the unfinished business of civil-war, if only Aideed had won, or Dahir aweys or just ashabaab instead of the current fufu AMISOM and their local lap-dancers.

Mark my words, a victor will emerge in Somalia,Libya and even Afghanistan after foreigner economic exhaustion of meddling and their departure.
Al Shabab will emerge the victor in Somalia if AMISOM leaves.

Gbyallmeans

Al Shabab will emerge the victor in Somalia if AMISOM leaves.

If that is the predicament then why stop fate??

Let them come, and from there cleansing of stooges will happen just like that of Ayatollahi Khomenei rise and cleansing of Sha'h filths of stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts