Thank you. I trust there are no initiation rituals that go along with membership. :lol:

The GEDMatch was confusing.

I did the rituals on your behalf. :lol:
I already had a good inkling as to what the results would have been when you told me you took the test.

Insha'Allah the esteemed Ustadh and Shaykh @Apollo can interpret these new revelations from GEDMATCH for us :lol:

SLC24A5, was introduced from eastern African to southern African populations just 2,000 years ago. Strong positive selection caused this gene to rise in frequency among some San populations.
Dude u got to understand there is 2 groups of Cacs fighting, those who dont believe in OOA and those who believe and just like Dems and Reps they left and right and its always the right that is more powerful so the left ones agreed to push a Eurasian back migration in everything Africa for them as a compromise and continuation of the past and so they claimed the San people skin color came from Middle East farmers, its the same reason they keep us under Ham. Very deceptive people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I did the rituals on your behalf. :lol:
I already had a good inkling as to what the results would have been when you told me you took the test.

Insha'Allah the esteemed Ustadh and Shaykh @Apollo can interpret these new revelations from GEDMATCH for us :lol:

I had a sense as well but I had to prepare for a different outcome just in case.
Dude u got to understand there is 2 groups of Cacs fighting, those who dont believe in OOA and those who believe and just like Dems and Reps they left and right and its always the right that is more powerful so the left ones agreed to push a Eurasian back migration in everything Africa for them as a compromise and continuation of the past and so they claimed the San people skin color came from Middle East farmers, its the same reason they keep us under Ham. Very deceptive people.

What is your alternate hypothesis?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
3.7% Oromo
:comeon:

Lol, that was only one of the Ethiopian regions, there were others. :trumpsmirk: I expected some on account of being from the Somali galbeed. I highly doubt Abdis would disciminate based on some random female ancestor I have 5-8 generations ago.
:mjswag:Their loss if 3.7% bothers them.

Lol, that was only one of the Ethiopian regions, there were others. :trumpsmirk: I expected some on account of being from the Somali galbeed. I highly doubt Abdis would disciminate based on some random female ancestor I have 5-8 generations ago.
:mjswag:Their loss if 3.7% bothers them.
Im teasing, im 16% Ethiopian:vncu2n5:
dna.png

Trending