Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I think a tissue sample or a vile of blood would do the trick. If anything I will raise these super soilders as my sons and they will populate Somalia. A power struggle will ensue but we'll have prosperity for hundreds of years on account of I made them strong, even more deviliously handsome, highly competent and collaborative rather than destructively competitive, flea brained and zero sum (the current status quo).

One evil for lots of good is better soomaha. Its the ultimate utilitarian act of benevolent sacrifice. And I'm thinking they need women to do this. We're more cunning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think a tissue sample or a vile of blood would do the trick. If anything I will raise these super soilders as my sons and they will populate Somalia. A power struggle will ensue but we'll have prosperity for hundreds of years on account of I made them strong, even more deviliously handsome, highly competent and collaborative rather than destructively competitive, flea brained and zero sum (the current status quo).

One evil for lots of good is better soomaha. Its the ultimate utilitarian act of benevolent sacrifice. And I'm thinking they need women to do this. We're more cunning.
National domination :2tjlv3e:. I like that !!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I dont know why people want to be proven inbred im hoping I get some mixture through my Waamo roots. I need to know my grandfathers were warriors :icon twisted:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I dont know why people want to be proven inbred im hoping I get some mixture through my Waamo roots. I need to know my grandfathers were warriors :icon twisted:

Being homogeneous doesn't make you inbred. You can check for that on GEDMatch and I'm certainly not. Alx.

Trending

Latest posts