Some men don’t care if you have a past.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Dude that was her past. She has repent and happily married . Just because of her past doesn’t mean that she should settle for less or punished. She was smart enough not to marry a dusty
Sprinkle sprinkle
Yea I understand that she repented but i still have no respect for them nerdy cuckmalian niggas since they the ones that rlly failed to do a background check at first:mjdontkno:

attash

Amaan Duule
The other men were for practice . The minute she saw the well the off farax , she snatched him. Smart woman. The girl secured the bag. Do you think it is unfair that she married successful farax ?
If she has the skills to get with a successful faarax now even with her past, she could have done it ages ago. The reason why she got with him now is because she realized that she's about to hit the wall and she needs to settle down quick. Face it, she sees him as just a walking, breathing bank account. Even the way you talk about him shows this, saying that she "secured the bag" and such.

Imagine totally devoting yourself to a woman who doesn't even love you and sees you as just a debit card that can talk. Just thinking about it is depressing. :farmajoyaab:

Even if she had a past sexual experience it is between her and Allah. She has right not to expose her sins to you or any husband to be
That’s fine, she shouldn’t deceive men.

if a man says he requires a virgin & she knows she is not one. She should just say that we are not gonna work out & end it without having to expose her “sins” & not make him throw a wedding for an unchaste women.

Dude that was her past. She has repent and happily married . Just because of her past doesn’t mean that she should settle for less or punished. She was smart enough not to marry a dusty
Sprinkle sprinkle
The guy she married is taking an L and so are any future children produced by that union.

The other men were for practice . The minute she saw the well the off farax , she snatched him. Smart woman. The girl secured the bag. Do you think it is unfair that she married successful farax ?
It’s not unfair. It’s natural for a women to go for her interests.

I don’t blame her a single bit.

I blame the cuck

Lmaoo now I understand why this thread is going the way it is it’s a bunch of ciyaal and teens up in here. I thought I was talking to adults.

Get some life experience first before engaging in these types of discussions. Not even 20 yet kulaha:drakelaugh:

Yeah, its a bunch of 18 year old boys with zero life experience and a lot of false bravado.

The only odd thing is the extreme examples given. Some highly experienced woman with a shocking past or a virgin. :ftw9nwa:

The interesting thing is you don't even know who is a virgin or what that looks like? That is what scares you most. Uncertainty.

That girl in the jilbaab might not be a virgin. While that outgoing and self-focused non-hijaabi could be. That ambivert girl who is scholarly in the abaya might be. While the hijabi influencer might not be. You simply cannot tell. I understand the anxiety. The fear that maybe just maybe your daughter will take after their mother who had a past. It is smart to marry wisely but there is no telling. Also, children might be radically different from their parents. The hilarious thing is some of these habos in their youth who were crazy can have miskeen daughters. 🤣 Conversely, a crazy hooyo could be a poor role model.
My parents know their peers and I have Intel but gosh. I was suprised. Appearances are deceiving.

For the most part, I think there are more virgins in the Somali community than these ludicrous estimates. As Somalis we are from a conservative faith and more adherent than many. It's an easier bet. The stories of the former hijabi turned Love Island contestant is not the norm. If you don't know the past of a girl or her associates and you lack faith than don't marry her. I have been lied to by Abdis about their past but I fact checked. At this stage I would rather an honest, consistent and reliable person with active listening skills. I know good boys who earn 6 figures that lack in that. I myself have never been with anyone and I don't even date but I have a low threshold for emotional immaturity and those who don't do the inner work or who refuse personal development. You guys talk too much about virginity (which is a bare minimum expectation) and not enough about what makes marriages and courtship last and flourish which is loyalty, consistency, committement, integrity, exemplary communication and compassion on both sides.

All this is true, laakin iska guurso sis.

Do you want children?

Basically what happens whenever this topic gets brought up:

8dahkv.jpg

The response:

1620758550728.png

Everytime, without fail.

That’s fine, she shouldn’t deceive men.

if a man says he requires a virgin & she knows she is not one. She should just say that we are not gonna work out & end it without having to expose her “sins” & not make him throw a wedding for an unchaste women.
You don’t know if she is unchaste or not she could have asked forgiveness to Allah it’s none of your business or concerns. Men like you never hold the same standards to men you all only worry about what’s between a woman’s legs and what she does with it and these days if she smiles yall think she’s doing something with someone 🙄 get a grip.learn to respect women

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That nerdy farax loves that woman to death, he says he is lucky to have her in his life. Yes he knows about her past, she dated his cousin. The cousin was so salty at the wedding because her meher was 50k
The businessman is never home , he is always away . The nerdy guys were bullied in school so they become successful and glow up in their 20s and marry pretty girls.
:mjlol: :dead:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Thought that 50k mehr shit was a meme. Niggas dropping whole salary amounts on only mehr? In this economy? :russ:

Men like you never hold the same standards to men you all only worry about what’s between a woman’s legs
That’s not true.
You 100% deserve a Faarax that is a virgin too. You shouldn’t lower your standards at all. Mashallah may Allah bless you with a righteous & chaste husband. Some faaraxs are disgusting they will sleep with the whole town & try to get a miskiin virgin. It’s good you did you research. This is what I’ve been advising the brothers to do.
this is what I said to a girl on this thread, this is the thing about you, you judge me so quickly.

Thought that 50k mehr shit was a meme. Niggas dropping whole salary amounts on only mehr? In this economy? :russ:
On a WH000000RE :comeon::susp::kodaksmiley:

I would understand if he dropped 50k on a young 16 year old virgin from back home. She is in her prime & her value is up there. But a dh1lo oo dhamaatay that has been around the block & smashed all his niggas and bragged about it too. Subxnallah

Reminds me of this pic

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
On a WH000000RE :comeon::susp::kodaksmiley:

I would understand if he dropped 50k on a young 16 year old virgin from back home. She is in her prime & her value is up there. But a dh1lo oo dhamaatay that has been around the block & smashed all his niggas and bragged about it too. Subxnallah

Reminds me of this pic
View attachment 312397
Even the dog got to hit before that cuckmalian

Trending

Latest posts