Some men don’t care if you have a past.

Nah what rlly got me pissed off is thae fact that she slept with the whole entire town n she was basically bragging bout it like it was nothing which by default makes the guy a dayuuth in the first place:manny:
View attachment 312266
You keep throwing around a word that you don’t know the meaning of it . What does her past have to do with her marriage life ? Do you actually think she is going to cheat on her husband? You know people change . Why are you bashing the guy

Worry about your own actions

Walahi I hate these soft cuckmalian niggas. I don't care if it's ajanabi guy, but I expect better from the noble tribe.
We didn't conquer land larger than western Europe just to have a reformed dhil0 bend us over.

Same with me bro if our ancestors were to witness this happening today they would have been weeping n would have severely garaaced them goofy cuckmalis harder than that Oromo spy who was brutally whipped back in SSC yesterday 💯💯

Last edited:
You keep throwing around a word that you don’t know the meaning of it . What does her past have to do with her marriage life ? Do you actually think she is going to cheat on her husband? You know people change . Why are you bashing the guy

Worry about your own actions
:birdman:I been knowing what the term actually is plus I wasnt bashing the guy I simply just spoke fax cuz no respectable man at the end of the day would marry a female that got a train ran on her having the DNA of multiple men inside her n yeah I do know ppl change imma acknowledge that but lets be real here it would have been a better option for him to marry a younger pure virgin xalimo back home than a western xalimo who had a crazy past :mjdontkno:

:birdman:I been knowing what the term actually is plus I wasnt bashing the guy I simply just spoke fax cuz no respectable man at the end of the day would marry a female that got a train ran on her having the DNA of multiple men inside her n yeah I do know ppl change imma acknowledge that but lets be real here it would have been a better option for him to marry a younger pure virgin xalimo back home than a western xalimo who had a crazy past :mjdontkno:
Imagine this girl got trains ran on her and he just getting sloppy seconds. I feel bad for him ngl. Dropped 50 racks too

i won’t be suprised if he unalives himself when he finds out his kids won’t be his or his wife cheating on him with the next man. No doubt this is the fate that awaits him. Men lie women lie but the numbers don’t !

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only odd thing is the extreme examples given. Some highly experienced woman with a shocking past or a virgin. :ftw9nwa:

The interesting thing is you don't even know who is a virgin or what that looks like? That is what scares you most. Uncertainty.

That girl in the jilbaab might not be a virgin. While that outgoing and self-focused non-hijaabi could be. That ambivert girl who is scholarly in the abaya might be. While the hijabi influencer might not be. You simply cannot tell. I understand the anxiety. The fear that maybe just maybe your daughter will take after their mother who had a past. It is smart to marry wisely but there is no telling. Also, children might be radically different from their parents. The hilarious thing is some of these habos in their youth who were crazy can have miskeen daughters. 🤣 Conversely, a crazy hooyo could be a poor role model.
My parents know their peers and I have Intel but gosh. I was suprised. Appearances are deceiving.

For the most part, I think there are more virgins in the Somali community than these ludicrous estimates. As Somalis we are from a conservative faith and more adherent than many. It's an easier bet. The stories of the former hijabi turned Love Island contestant is not the norm. If you don't know the past of a girl or her associates and you lack faith than don't marry her. I have been lied to by Abdis about their past but I fact checked. At this stage I would rather an honest, consistent and reliable person with active listening skills. I know good boys who earn 6 figures that lack in that. I myself have never been with anyone and I don't even date but I have a low threshold for emotional immaturity and those who don't do the inner work or who refuse personal development. You guys talk too much about virginity (which is a bare minimum expectation) and not enough about what makes marriages and courtship last and flourish which is loyalty, consistency, committement, integrity, exemplary communication and compassion on both sides.

For the most part, I think there are more virgins in the Somali community than gaalo.
100% but that number is starting to decrease day by day. With the rise of feminism/BLM liberalism aka Sexual freedom.

I have been lied to by Abdis about their past but I fact checked. At this stage I would rather an honest, consistent and reliable person with active listening skills.
You 100% deserve a Faarax that is a virgin too. You shouldn’t lower your standards at all. Mashallah may Allah bless you with a righteous & chaste husband. Some faaraxs are disgusting they will sleep with the whole town & try to get a miskiin virgin. It’s good you did you research. This is what I’ve been advising the brothers to do.
You guys talk too much about virginity (which is a bare minimum expectation) and not enough about what makes marriages and courtship last and flourish which is loyalty, consistency, committement, integrity, exemplary communication and compassion on both sides.
Yes, I agree with you. But the girls on here were lying to themselves that they can hoe around in their younger years and guys won’t care about her past as long as she looks good, which is a complete lie. Virginity is an expectation & if girls don’t have that they shouldn’t be lying to themselves to cope. We couldn’t even get to that part of the topic about loyalty, compassion, integrity etc because that along with virginity is what makes a person compatible with you.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The only odd thing is the extreme examples given. Some highly experienced woman with a shocking past or a virgin. :ftw9nwa:

The interesting thing is you don't even know who is a virgin or what that looks like? That is what scares you most. Uncertainty.

That girl in the jilbaab might not be a virgin. While that outgoing and self-focused non-hijaabi could be. That ambivert girl who is scholarly in the abaya might be. While the hijabi influencer might not be. You simply cannot tell. I understand the anxiety. The fear that maybe just maybe your daughter will take after their mother who had a past. It is smart to marry wisely but there is no telling. Also, children might be radically different from their parents. The hilarious thing is some of these habos in their youth who were crazy can have miskeen daughters. 🤣 Conversely, a crazy hooyo could be a poor role model.
My parents know their peers and I have Intel but gosh. I was suprised. Appearances are deceiving.

For the most part, I think there are more virgins in the Somali community than these ludicrous estimates. As Somalis we are from a conservative faith and more adherent than many. It's an easier bet. The stories of the former hijabi turned Love Island contestant is not the norm. If you don't know the past of a girl or her associates and you lack faith than don't marry her. I have been lied to by Abdis about their past but I fact checked. At this stage I would rather an honest, consistent and reliable person with active listening skills. I know good boys who earn 6 figures that lack in that. I myself have never been with anyone and I don't even date but I have a low threshold for emotional immaturity and those who don't do the inner work or who refuse personal development. You guys talk too much about virginity (which is a bare minimum expectation) and not enough about what makes marriages and courtship last and flourish which is loyalty, consistency, committement, integrity, exemplary communication and compassion on both sides.
Ain't said a false word

That's bs. Outgoing girl gets more proposals because she puts herself out there that's all.

If the miskeen good girl put her self out a little she'd get showered. But ig them being hard to find since they're all home bodies is kinda part of the fun of the game.

And as a man I promise you no man ik points out those promiscuous party girls and says "I wanna marry her" the guys chat about them as objects to be used bro. *Pass em around' is the memo, This mindset won't get you anywhere.
“Let’s do a train on her” is what we would say sxb not “let me marry her” 😂

attash

Amaan Duule
True but the point was not even about how much he makes, seems the 50k triggered the faraxs
I just feel really sorry for him, he's clearly being used. It's clear that she isn't attracted to him, otherwise she would have settled down and married a man like him long ago. Instead, she spent her youth running around with wastemen and now that she's sexually satisfied she's settling down with a miskeen faarax that she can use as a walking bank account. Very sad situation on his end.

I just feel really sorry for him, he's clearly being used. It's clear that she isn't attracted to him, otherwise she would have settled down and married a man like him long ago. Instead, she spent her youth running around with wastemen and now that she's sexually satisfied she's settling down with a miskeen faarax that she can use as a walking bank account. Very sad situation on his end.
The other men were for practice . The minute she saw the well the off farax , she snatched him. Smart woman. The girl secured the bag. Do you think it is unfair that she married successful farax ?

Trending