Some men don’t care if you have a past.

Yeah they tripping every wedding i've been to the somali couple met during uni then they got married like right after at around 23-25. Or they are older and met through a friend or someone recommended them or family. Also the mehr is also usually between 5-10 k CAD don't know where this 50k number came from.
The guy an IT entrepreneur, he makes over six figures.

15-17 are still teens , the frontal lobe doesn’t develop until at age of 25. Teen marriage was norm back in the days because people were ignorant.
Yeah I know, They are still attractive & young.

It is better imo to get married to younger girls. The west has corrupted us into thinking its wrong. I see many benefits to it.

True but the point was not even about how much he makes, seems the 50k triggered the faraxs
For me, what triggered me is the fact he chose to get married to the girl who’s been with everyone in the city & she bragged about it to everyone. He could have went back home & got himself a pure 16 year old virgin that is full of life for a whole lot less. He could have given her 5k for mehr and kept the $45k and send it in monthly payments to her parents as family support.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
True but the point was not even about how much he makes, seems the 50k triggered the faraxs
It doesn't bother me, I said the dhil0 won the game and played smart.

The 50k ain't triggered me, it's the guy who got played and is a dayooth. Who pays 50k for a woman who's wedding your with dozens of guys who banged your girl for free.

I'll gladly pay 50k for that jibab wearing, 5'6 Macaan xalimo. Wlhi it was love at first sight but I played myself 😢

Yeah I know, They are still attractive & young.

It is better imo to get married to younger girls. The west has corrupted us into thinking it’s wrong. I see many benefits to it.
A man left his children and wife in the west . Married a young attractive Xalimo from back home and came back with HIV positive. Just because they live in a 4th world country doesn’t mean they are not tainted. He gave the disease to his wife and unborn child.

Calm down and refrain from insults . She is a marwo that is married to a man that spoils her. There is more to that Xalimo than her private part.
no offense but you basically insulted her first put out all info about her and her marriage called her loose or whatever and now you wanna say theres more to her...

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It doesn't bother me, I said the dhil0 won the game and played smart.

The 50k ain't triggered me, it's the guy who got played and is a dayooth. Who pays 50k for a woman who's wedding your with dozens of guys who banged your girl for free.

I'll gladly pay 50k for that jibab wearing, 5'6 Macaan xalimo. Wlhi it was love at first sight but I played myself 😢
Why did you only offer me 15k then?

no offense but you basically insulted her first put out all info about her and her marriage called her loose or whatever and now you wanna say theres more to her...
It’s a true story . Read the damn the tittle . Apparently she is worth more than her body to the man she is married to. Would you like someone to call your mother loose because she popped out kids?

It’s a true story . Read the damn the tittle . Apparently she is worth more than her body to the man she is married to. Would you like someone to call your mother loose because she popped out kids?
i would never call another women that tbh clearly you read my comment wrong

Nah what rlly got me pissed off is thae fact that she slept with the whole entire town n she was basically bragging bout it like it was nothing which by default makes the guy a dayuuth in the first place:manny:
IMG_1316.jpeg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Nah what rlly got me pissed off is thae fact that she slept with the whole entire town n she was basically bragging bout it like it was nothing which by default makes the guy a dayuuth in the first place:manny:
View attachment 312266
Walahi I hate these soft cuckmalian niggas. I don't care if it's ajanabi guy, but I expect better from the noble tribe.
We didn't conquer land larger than western Europe just to have a reformed dhil0 bend us over.

For me, what triggered me is the fact he chose to get married to the girl who’s been with everyone in the city & she bragged about it to everyone. He could have went back home & got himself a pure 16 year old virgin that is full of life for a whole lot less. He could have given her 5k for mehr and kept the $45k and send it in monthly payments to her parents as family support.
The guy was born and raised in the west. He barely speaks Somali.
Fob Xalimo would work for a traditional fob farax 😂
Never heard faraxis saying bad things about her.

Trending

Latest posts