Some men don’t care if you have a past.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Thought that 50k mehr shit was a meme. Niggas dropping whole salary amounts on only mehr? In this economy? :russ:
That is rlly tragically sad to drop 50 Gs mehr on a xalimo who got ran thru by the whole town n was shamelessly braggin bout committing zina like it was nothing astaghfirullahalazim :susp:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin! His Lord had hidden it during the night, but in the morning he reveals what Allah has hidden.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6069, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2990

@Shayla @Unbothered @rayxn3 @empressjamila

Another eye opener situation I'm surprised nobody brought up yet

Chunkz has his pick of any beautiful, modest, religious xalimo in the UK - hell, any diaspora, but he's publicly embarrassing himself trying to get Maya Jama's attention :lolbron:

Girl could snap her fingers and have him drop 100k meher for her if she converted tomorrow, while her orgy filled past is well known

For men, its looks, looks, looks, *outgoing* personality and in that order

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Chunkz has his pick of any beautiful, modest, religious xalimo in the UK - hell, any diaspora, but he's publicly embarrassing himself trying to get Maya Jama's attention :lolbron:

Girl could snap her fingers and have him drop 100k meher for her if she converted tomorrow, while her orgy filled past is well known

You’re right. I’m crying at the downvotes lol

Useless posts by deranged Xalimos here

Prophet advised all men:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. Marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers and emptyhanded"

Anything else leads to a failure of marriage, don't let outside looks and life deceive you, best marriages are the ones no one knows or hears about

And they like to project this predominantly looks-focused nature they have onto women.

Remember that self-hating Nigerian man who was shanked by a pretty (but evil) OnlyFans model? Self-hate for his race was the key factor but he also let that sh1t slide because he coveted her European beauty to the extent he ignored all her red flags.

Useless posts by deranged Xalimos here

Prophet advised all men:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. Marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers and emptyhanded"

Anything else leads to a failure of marriage, don't let outside looks and life deceive you, best marriages are the ones no one knows or hears about
I don't see how this contradicts the thesis of this thread. Big world we live in. Some men truly do not care if a women is promiscuous and they would be a good fit for those women. It is what it is.

I don't see how this contradicts the thesis of this thread. Big world we live in. Some men truly do not care if a women is promiscuous and they would be a good fit for those women. It is what it is.
This hadith is warning from Prophet to females also, make sure future Husband choosing you based on your faith and Deen 1st for successful marriage, anything else is extra

If certain Males choose other aspects first, who cares, they will face the consequences

attash

Amaan Duule

You're right, if a woman is exceptionally good looking, then the normal rules don't apply (same for men). Most women aren't exceptionally good looking though, so pointing to cases involving people like Maya Jama is pretty pointless.

You're right, if a woman is exceptionally good looking, then the normal rules don't apply (same for men). Most women aren't exceptionally good looking though, so pointing to cases involving people like Maya Jama is pretty pointless.
yeah that was my point, If you look good enough, men dgaf how "ran through" you are, they'll simp.

I recommend you guys to watch this skit series the women on here are very attractive but since they have a high “body count” no one takes them seriously. It’s a skit but it reflects the reality that just because you are attractive physically doesn’t mean guys will want to wife you up. They wanna smash only not wife up.

IMG_1095.jpeg

Ah yes, chunkz the guy who doesn’t involve himself in haram stuff like singing, dating, saying a bunch of foul stuff etc. he’s also the same guy who didn’t grow up in the filth of a place called London where he wasn’t exposed to gangster culture and degenerate behaviour.

A prime example of the typical Somali who wouldn’t come close to a Xalimo who has a past, tell me more. If you can’t tell I’m being sarcastic.

This hadith is warning from Prophet to females also, make sure future Husband choosing you based on your faith and Deen 1st for successful marriage, anything else is extra

If certain Males choose other aspects first, who cares, they will face the consequences
Thank you for telling me the context of the hadeeth as if I'm not a Muslim.

maya jama used to engage in orgies????!!!

Imagine staying away from Zina your whole life just to end up marrying a Tabaruj queen without knowing knowing her past and social media posts. May Allah protect us from the unchaste marriages 🙏

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Imagine staying away from Zina your whole life just to end up marrying a Tabaruj queen without knowing her past and social media posts. May Allah protect us from the unchaste marriages 🙏
A sad reality May Allah protect us frm these tabarruj merchants who had a past of committing zina with the whole town ameen 🤲🏾

“Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men are for good women; such are innocent of that what people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision”
[Quran 24:26]

Ah yes, chunkz the guy who doesn’t involve himself in haram stuff like singing, dating, saying a bunch of foul stuff etc. he’s also the same guy who didn’t grow up in the filth of a place called London where he wasn’t exposed to gangster culture and degenerate behaviour.

A prime example of the typical Somali who wouldn’t come close to a Xalimo who has a past, tell me more. If you can’t tell I’m being sarcastic.
nobody cares about the typical Somali guy, we're talking top earners, the ones with clout. They typically want arm candy, so homebody good girl will definitely get overlooked.

Trending