Somalispot users that fascinate me

Thought you were taking break?
D28B9D28-23A8-4FC5-B38D-79EFB15ABE06.jpeg

@Javelin

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@malab, me and Javelin wouldn't be a good match. I change crushes like I change clothes. I'd only break his heart.

Marcus Scribner Comedy GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@malab bro Basra has been longer on the internet then our whole lives, apparently she’s been active since the late 90s on somnet 💀
Late 90’s Somali internet DAMN she is a VETERAN she deserves a whole AMA thread.

im not interested in anonymous figures on the net. i need to be able to match a face to the user if i ever want to build interest in someone at the very least. the possibility that you could be talking to some guy larping as a halimo on here that should be enough to put you off from any interest in anyone here.
jackie is entirely anonymous she has never done a face reveal so to me she is just like another abdi on here like you

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
im not interested in anonymous figures on the net. i need to be able to match a face to the user if i ever want to build interest in someone at the very least. the possibility that you could be talking to some guy larping as a halimo on here that should be enough to put you off from any interest in anyone here.
jackie is entirely anonymous she has never done a face reveal so to me she is just another abdi on here like you
Ms @JackieBurkhart he is calling you farax who’s pretending to be Xalimo 😂

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
jackie is entirely anonymous she has never done a face reveal so to me she is just like another abdi on here like you

Was my voice not enough for you?

:drakewtf: