Somalispot users that fascinate me

Based

VIP
Shut the f*ck up women
IMG_2113.jpeg

@Hamzza don't fall for his little tricks he's trying pull the attention away from himself so he won't have the answer his rumours.
There is nothing between me and Jackie :ohno:

I need to know what an individual looks like before I feel any type of way about them

and aegon has been exposed a while back as a larping Moroccan from France. He ain't even somali.

Damn you still remember that? I'm gonna be called a stalker if i were to talk about it so i rather keep it hash hash for the time being. I'll pull them up when i need to. All i'm gonna say is that i got some of ya'll on 4k kkk.

I remember everything jawalrus.png

Anyways what do you got on me since then go all in I can handle it :hmm:

There is nothing between me and Jackie :ohno:

I need to know what an individual looks like before I feel any type of way about them

and aegon has been exposed a while back as a larping Moroccan from France. He ain't even somali.
I HAVE BEEN DEFENDING A MORROCAN damm it all makes sense maybe that "white girl" who rejected him was actually somali and out of anger he made this account to expressing his frustration on here and other somali media's. This explains the reason why he gets so triggered everytime he sees a xalimo happy in love with a man @Aegon you clever bastard here I was thinking you were just mentally not right in the head.

200w.gif

Garaad diinle

 
I remember everything View attachment 277962

Anyways what do you got on me since then go all in I can handle it :hmm:
You sure are on guard ever since this incident when i got you in a femtosecond.
I took mine down straight away and thought no one saw it aswell but I some how ended up getting sneak attacked by @Garaad diinle :deadpeter:
Don't worry fam you're good aside from the pleather of face reveals (mashallah) and the walaalzone incident you're "good".

Fine. @Javelin, @Bundasliga, @Keep it a boqol, etc. All nice guys though. Most definitely, @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid. That nigga's too weird. ☠️

As for the ones I like, now that's a secret.......

Happy Love You GIF by Dolly Parton
I suspect your rival profile name might end with the letter l but that's just a theory further investigation is needed.

Don't worry fam you're good aside from the pleather of face reveals (mashallah) and the walaalzone incident you're "good".

I suspect your rival profile name might end with the letter l but that's just a theory further investigation is needed.
That incident wasn't me tho you came in and told me about someone else who I won't name since she doesn't like you :mjlol:

As for that waalo zone thing I think all this nonsense with Jackie started then 💀

I have no rivals or enemies its all jokes on here but anyways give me a more indepth analysis

As for who this "I" person is I have no idea what so ever who is this rival :hmm:

Are we talking about the same thing here? I was referring to the moroccan thob you wore on eid day.
Firstly I wore a normal thobe with a Moroccan one on top but yes I know what your referring to 😂

I thought you where talking about our very first interaction when you told me you where looking into people

Trending

Latest posts