Somalispot users that fascinate me

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
oh yeah forgot about that but no that's not enough i need to know what someone looks like not what they sound like. you cant match voices to face/body.
Trust me, I'm not a man. I personally don't feel comfortable posting my pics. Just don't call me a man.

:stopit:

JackieBurkhart

its fine lol im just talking about what it requires for me to ever show interest in an individual.
you don't need my interest im not telling you to post :dead:

I'm just offended you said I could possibly be a man. I thought you knew me better than that.

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

I'm just offended you said I could possibly be a man. I thought you knew me better than that.

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime
that's still a possibility with voice changers and having the abilty of making others talk on your behalf etc :ayaanswag:

even pics can be edited. actually there was hall of fame thread here about a guy who pretended to be a woman and edited his picture and got a lot of guys slipping in 4k so its always a possibility for me unless i see the individual on vid/irl until then every one online is basically a guy in the back of my mind :browtf:

its the smart way to traverse the net. anyone who says they are a woman ill accept but in the back of my mind this could be a man is how i think

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
that's still a possibility with voice changers and having the abilty of making others talk on your behalf etc :ayaanswag:

even pics can be edited. actually there was hall of fame thread here about a guy who pretended to be a woman and edited his picture and got a lot of guys slipping in 4k so its always a possibility for me unless i see the individual on vid/irl until then every one online is basically a guy in the back of my mind :browtf:

its the smart way to traverse the net. anyone who says they are a woman ill accept but in the back of my mind this could be a man is how i think
Ayo wtf look at this shit Ms @JackieBurkhart

JackieBurkhart

I'm pretty much technologically illiterate. I thought for voice changers, you had to buy one to use.

Usually you can back search photos and find out if their using someone else's photo. Where's that thread though?

Can't believe you.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I'm pretty much technologically illiterate. I thought for voice changers, you had to buy one to use.

Usually you can back search photos and find out if their using someone else's photo. Where's that thread though?

Can't believe you.
So about this terorist pic can I see it

Trending