Somalispot users that fascinate me

Garaad diinle

 
@Garaad diinle I know @Abdisamad likes @JackieBurkhart but he's not the I individual so who is this I person tell us:ooh:
Things were getting spicy and i was about to ask you for a scoop but you cleared they air and shut the rumours once and for all kkk. As for the love interest i was meaning to ask you for your input since you alluded to known who he might be on the same thread.
@Fobnimo Till I Dhimo she basically has freindzoned everyone here except for one guy.
I know who it is @JackieBurkhart
James Franco Flirt GIF

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
There is nothing between me and Jackie :ohno:

I need to know what an individual looks like before I feel any type of way about them

and aegon has been exposed a while back as a larping Moroccan from France. He ain't even somali.
I’m full Somali dumbass

Things were getting spicy and i was about to ask you for a scoop but you cleared they air and shut the rumours once and for all kkk. As for the love interest i was meaning to ask you for your input since you alluded to known who he might be on the same thread.
I don't know now because apparently it's been changed but to who I have no idea. It could be you for all I know :browtf:
And the pervious guy isn't even active on here the only reason I know is because she was snooping on me once and got some info on me so I did some snooping and got something in return so she didn't speak on it :pachah1:

Garaad diinle

 
I don't know now because apparently it's been changed but to who I have no idea. It could be you for all I know :browtf:
And the pervious guy isn't even active on here the only reason I know is because she was snooping on me once and got some info on me so I did some snooping and got something in return so she didn't speak on it :pachah1:
Fair game gg fam but what's my excuse for snooping on people around here, your making me look bad kkk. @JackieBurkhart wallahi we're just joking around @Javelin is clearly doing a premium isku dir on here kkk. I've got nothing on you, i know of no l person.

iu

Are u dumb ?? it’s a generic avatar profil pic.
But your both from France and Moroccans tend to partake in larping as somalis and are know trolls :gaasdrink:

Why don't you ever speak in somali or participate in the somali history or politics section or maybe even the fkd? Is it perhaps that you know you'll get caught out :comeon:

4. @Kane he is.. me but in a parallel universe you know like the complete opposite of me in each and every way possible. We're both have extremely controversial opinions, but despite me mostly disagreeing with him I kinda respect him in a way.
That exceptionally mature of you, I could say the same.

And if didn’t kinda respect you before, I do now.

Trending

Latest posts