Somalispot users that fascinate me

Xoxoxo

VIP
that's still a possibility with voice changers and having the abilty of making others talk on your behalf etc :ayaanswag:

even pics can be edited. actually there was hall of fame thread here about a guy who pretended to be a woman and edited his picture and got a lot of guys slipping in 4k so its always a possibility for me unless i see the individual on vid/irl until then every one online is basically a guy in the back of my mind :browtf:

its the smart way to traverse the net. anyone who says they are a woman ill accept but in the back of my mind this could be a man is how i think
Oh wait are you the guy who keeps accusing people off being a man?

I remember this other user calling me a man (which is an insult) and said smt similar about it like you, that they could be larping as a woman

Xoxoxo

VIP
I'm pretty much technologically illiterate. I thought for voice changers, you had to buy one to use.

Usually you can back search photos and find out if their using someone else's photo. Where's that thread though?

Can't believe you.
It did happen abaayo, and tbh it’s incredibly funny how easily the guys simped for the dude because he was attractive as a chick lol

Oh wait are you the guy who keeps accusing people off being a man?

I remember this other user calling me a man (which is an insult) and said smt similar about it like you, that they could be larping as a woman
no that's not me but what i said is the standard line of thinking for every sane guy on the net

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
It did happen abaayo, and tbh it’s incredibly funny how easily the guys simped for the dude because he was attractive as a chick lol

The men are desperate, you would've thought they would exercise a bit more caution and do their research.

:drakelaugh:

Trending