Somalispot users that fascinate me

Thought you were taking break?
D28B9D28-23A8-4FC5-B38D-79EFB15ABE06.jpeg

@Javelin

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@malab, me and Javelin wouldn't be a good match. I change crushes like I change clothes. I'd only break his heart.

Marcus Scribner Comedy GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@malab bro Basra has been longer on the internet then our whole lives, apparently she’s been active since the late 90s on somnet 💀
Late 90’s Somali internet DAMN she is a VETERAN she deserves a whole AMA thread.

im not interested in anonymous figures on the net. i need to be able to match a face to the user if i ever want to build interest in someone at the very least. the possibility that you could be talking to some guy larping as a halimo on here that should be enough to put you off from any interest in anyone here.
jackie is entirely anonymous she has never done a face reveal so to me she is just like another abdi on here like you

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
im not interested in anonymous figures on the net. i need to be able to match a face to the user if i ever want to build interest in someone at the very least. the possibility that you could be talking to some guy larping as a halimo on here that should be enough to put you off from any interest in anyone here.
jackie is entirely anonymous she has never done a face reveal so to me she is just another abdi on here like you
Ms @JackieBurkhart he is calling you farax who’s pretending to be Xalimo 😂

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
jackie is entirely anonymous she has never done a face reveal so to me she is just like another abdi on here like you

Was my voice not enough for you?

:drakewtf:

Trending