Somalispot users that fascinate me

Here are a view users on here whom I find both hard to believe are actual human beings and who also made it extremely fun for me here.

1. @Aegon I don't understand this guys entire goal? He's a pathological liar, he has a disturbing shame kink, he is sexist and the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen online. He's literally Johnny bravo somali version but without the biceps and confidence, don't take this as criticism though dear Aegon I know it probaly turns you on 😊

2. @Basra .... she has been on here since forever... why ? Idk this might just be my theory but I genuinely think she is the owner of this website, her voice is also seriously nightmare fuel https://www.somalispot.com/threads/come-chill-with-me.101153/post-2635696

3. @Jiron similar to basra he's been on here for years, but the thing that puzzles the most about him is that we never saw this man slipping EVER. He's been on here since 2017 only spreading pure love and joy... I admire him but at the same time it makes me question if he's too good to be real ?

4. @Kane he is.. me but in a parallel universe you know like the complete opposite of me in each and every way possible. We're both have extremely controversial opinions, but despite me mostly disagreeing with him I kinda respect him in a way.

5. @π’‹π’–π’†π’”π’–π’•π’ˆ is the Shakespeare of Somalia, I won't even be suprised if one his ancestoral lineage turns out be the creator of somali language.

Honourable mention my favourite white ma- uh sorry I mean noble black king @AbdiFreedom

Here are a view users on here whom I find both hard to believe are actual human beings and who also made it extremely fun for me here.

1. @Aegon I don't understand this guys entire goal? He's a pathological liar, he has a disturbing shame kink, he is sexist and the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen online. He's literally Johnny bravo somali version but without the biceps and confidence, don't take this as criticism though dear Aegon I know it probaly turns you on 😊

2. @Basra .... she has been on here since forever... why ? Idk this might just be my theory but I genuinely think she is the owner of this website, her voice is also seriously nightmare fuel https://www.somalispot.com/threads/come-chill-with-me.101153/post-2635696

3. @Jiron similar to basra he's been on here for years, but the thing that puzzles the most about him is that we never saw this man slipping EVER. He's been on here since 2017 only spreading pure love and joy... I admire him but at the same time it makes me question if he's too good to be real ?

4. @Kane he is.. me but in a parallel universe you know like the complete opposite of me in each and every way possible. We're both have extremely controversial opinions, but despite me mostly disagreeing with him I kinda respect him in a way.

5. @π’‹π’–π’†π’”π’–π’•π’ˆ is the Shakespeare of Somalia, I won't even be suprised if one his ancestoral lineage turns out be the creator of somali language.

Honourable mention my favourite white ma- uh sorry I mean noble black king @AbdiFreedom
basra have been on online forums since the 2000s so she's just unemployed

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros

Shut the f*ck up women

I’m fascinated by myself. Hated, but oddly respected. I think the little boys here now know not to try it.

nah, joking. In all honesty I find:

1. Basra is interesting. She’s clearly unhinged and has been on forums for decades. Her real life must be a rollercoaster. She’s lowkey scary. Probs the only member I fear on here. I hardly ever step to her.

2. @Shimbiris and @The alchemist and @Sophisticate

I’m so jel, how are you lot so smart?

3. @AbdiFreedom. He is hilarious and I don’t think he’s the most sane. Although i usually disagree with him these days, I look forward to reading his takes. Very interesting man and I’d watch a movie about his life. From being a gay gaal to finding Islam, turning his back to the Westernisation whilst also being a huge pessimist? Yep definitely a complex character.

4. @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid. Need I say more? Funniest poster hands down. Don’t usually interact him but he’s a funny kid.

I know I’m top 30
It’s a win for me

Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

Do I fascinate anyone?
I more so admire your determination to protect women who have no voice, you don't mind debunking misogynistic myths or stigma against women. I also like how incredibly patient you are during an argument, your way of using language in your more longer comments make me feel like I am reading a legitimate debate and for second forget that I am in somalispot.

Trending

Latest posts