Somalis marrying outside of Somali

Emirati?? They rarely marry out and are fugly. Next to impossible for the girls to marry non-emirati and you'd have to pay huge mehr.
Unless you mean she lived in dubai? Whats her real ethnicity
Nah, she's Cimiraati. For the mehr, we spoke about it and she told me an amount that was acceptable to be honest. It's not cheap, but doable.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Doesn't the culture you were raised in matter at all? If a half Somali was raised with Somali culture and spoke the language, why shouldn't they be allowed to embrace their Somali side?

you being a woman it really doesnt matter as long as you know the culture & customs and practise the religion of islam, but you being a none muslim is a big draw back.

You live in the Emirates yourself? How is her family about this
You're right, they rarely marry out, but I feel like I got lucky somehow since her family is progressive. I met her parents and everything a long time ago.

Her family is good with it. Initially, I was nervous but my nerves were unfounded. They are good people.

No, I am Yurub.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're right, they rarely marry out, but I feel like I got lucky somehow since her family is progressive. I met her parents and everything a long time ago.

Her family is good with it. Initially, I was nervous but my nerves were unfounded. They are good people.

No, I am Yurub.
I think she's lying about being from UAE ethnicity wise or just resident they're so langaab like 100000 of them all tribes together

I've seen her passport and her tribe is well known. But you're right about them being small in number.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Im sure Somalia will recover and we will begin to see foreigners coming like waves when that day comes we really need to adopt the emirati ways when it comes to marrying foreign

except bantus they can marry whoever and proceed to leave lmfaooo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So because I'm a nationalist I can't be for Muslim unity? You are directly rejecting the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) when you say that Muslims shouldn't marry other Muslims due to their different ethnicities.
you cant call yourself a nationalist and advocate in interracial marriage you weirdo.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lmao what?! Since when does Nationalism equate to ethnocentrism? It's pathetic that Somalis here have some kind of racial purity agenda; racism is against Islam stop it, are you a gaal?
you sound naive your definatley in your teens becaue no male nationalist would advoate in somalis marrying out that throws away the whole meaning you should change your name to patriotric somali instead.

You are a salafi cuck don’t call yourself a Somali nationalist.

Now you're calling me a salafi? You're A racist and a sectarianist. I am a Muslim and the Prophet made his stance on racism very clear. Gtfo out of here with that 'muh pure race' bullshit, you sound like one of the inbred skinheads. Anybody who is Muslim is ok for a Somali to marry.

World

VIP
Now you're calling me a salafi? You're A racist and a sectarianist. I am a Muslim and the Prophet made his stance on racism very clear. Gtfo out of here with that 'muh pure race' bullshit, you sound like one of the inbred skinheads. Anybody who is Muslim is ok for a Somali to marry.
Change your DP to the Saudi king. We don’t claim you. Go and give your daughter to a bum convict who after enjoying her will then revert back to kufr whilst she’s stuck with 3 children.

you sound naive your definatley in your teens becaue no male nationalist would advoate in somalis marrying out that throws away the whole meaning you should change your name to patriotric somali instead.

I am legitimately asking you now are you a gaal? The Prophet Mohammed himself married women from different tribes and ethnicities, what makes think that you are above the prophet so as to exclusively marry from one raicial group? Astaghfirullah.

Change your DP to the Saudi king. We don’t claim you. Go and give your daughter to a bum convict who will give her a few children then revert back to kufr after he’s done with her.

I hate the sauds and their ideology, how am I a saud lover just because I follow the teachings of the Prophet?

Trending