Somalis marrying outside of Somali

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Your kids are as somali as kids with Somali mothers. Both non Somali to me since you live abroad especially I'd reconsider if you lived in soamlia but abroad the kids are not somali don't talk down on those with somali mothers as if their kids are less somali than ones with male fathers. Teach your kids they are not somali they are half arab half somali not full so they don't have identity crisis when older.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm against it somali girls should Marry somali and somali guys should Marry somali or at least other horners. If we continue to marry outside our ethnicity you will have a lot of charles boating nguyen tyrese claiming their half somali f*ck that

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your kids are as somali as kids with Somali mothers. Both non Somali to me since you live abroad especially I'd reconsider if you lived in soamlia but abroad the kids are not somali don't talk down on those with somali mothers as if their kids are less somali than ones with male fathers. Teach your kids they are not somali they are half arab half somali not full so they don't have identity crisis when older.
I don't agree if your half somali your no longer somali since in order to be somali both your parents have to be somali

Your kids maybe Somali through your linage if they don’t know Somali and our culture they won’t be considered Somali. I wouldn’t consider maya jama Somali even though her father is Somali.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I bet your Somali bloodline isn't as pure as you think.
it's not about that because technically that makes everyone from various ethncities not pure if both your parents aren't somali your not somali don't want to see Maya Jamas claiming their somali just because their father is

it's not about that because technically that makes everyone from various ethncities not pure if both your parents aren't somali your not somali don't want to see Maya Jamas claiming their somali just because their father is

Doesn't the culture you were raised in matter at all? If a half Somali was raised with Somali culture and spoke the language, why shouldn't they be allowed to embrace their Somali side?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Doesn't the culture you were raised in matter at all? If a half Somali was raised with Somali culture and spoke the language, why shouldn't they be allowed to embrace their Somali side?
they can if they want to no one is stopping them and is a good thing especially if they know how to speak somali AND will marry a somali but it won't change the fact that they will be seen as foreign and not a true somali as oppose to a full somali....

If you are Muslim and half Somali you’ll be eventually accepted but even if you are full Somali and not Muslim you would treated worse than half Somali.

No it’s not I have heard back in the day the Somalis who didn’t become Muslims were exiled and got assimilated with the Oromo. Non Muslim Somali man can’t marry Somali women

I’m saying it’s illogical since Islam itself is artificial, all feelings and senses of community are artificial, it might’ve made strategic sense in the past but today it’s irrelevant.

Blood relations are more important

Trending