Somalis marrying outside of Somali

would you really be ready to give your daughter to some unknown ajanabi rather than a somali you would be fine as a somali male nationalist right :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

If he is a devoted Muslim and he respects her then yes, there is nothing wrong with it and it is encouraged by Islam. You are extremely arrogant if you think that your opinion is worth more than the best of mankind.

World

VIP
'your interpretation'? What do you mean 'your interpretation', these teachings are undisputed by any Muslim scholar.
Here are some extracts from Muslim websites
The prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) said:
"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."
Another Extract from the same website
Didn't Allah say that we all were created in various forms and colors to know each other? Did he not say we are all from one single soul??
What on earth are you talking about dude?

Nobody claims that there is a superiority in Islam or that Allah discriminates against certain races.

None of what you posted relates to giving your daughter to some random Arab or Pakistani who have a culture of anti-blackness and racism. Allah created us with different races, ethnicity’s and languages for a reason. Sticking to your people is a matter of compatibility.

What on earth are you talking about dude?

Nobody claims that there is a superiority in Islam or that Allah discriminates against certain races.

None of what you posted relates to giving your daughter to some random Arab or Pakistani who have a culture of anti-blackness and racism. Allah created us with different races, ethnicity’s and languages for a reason. Sticking to your people is a matter of compatibility.

What do you know about compatibility? Tons of Somalis have married non Somalis and their families are just as functional as Somali ones. You can't generalise all Pakistanis as being anti-black that is ridiculous, as long as they are devout Muslims who fear Allah and respect the person they are marrying then I don't see why it would be wrong to do so.

What is your opinion on people who marry outside of Somali culture? For example, my fiance is Arab. My parents were honest with me and said they're only OK with it because I am a guy and they know that the children are considered Somali as a result, so the Qabiil remains. And they're happy with her being at least Arab rather than cadaan or Madow, although I have dated cadaan european before.

When people look at us, we get prolonged looks from Somali women (the older women are OK with it, but I get stares form the younger women) . I have never dated a Somali woman, I'd have loved to but never got close to one. My friends and I were just not their type.

Now, when I see a Somali woman, I brace myself for the looks. Sometimes, they think I am an arab, but they can't be too sure. I told my fiance to just pretend to be Somali since there are some arab descendant Somalis where I was born in Somalia. It does help she loves Somali culture and makes Somali food now.

My honest opinion:

Guys
I think guys should be able to marry outside of Somali culture. Somali Qabil is important, and in this case the Somali remains intact.

For women?
I am not so sure if I am being honest. This is because we can hold Somali men to account if they do wrong to women. And Somali qabiil and naming is passed down through the father. A woman marrying outside of Somali, her children are not considered Somali. If we had a society where people could gain citizenship, this actually would not be an issue. The man could simply gain Somali citizenship and marry his wife.
We must also not divorce the colonial history of all african nations. I would much rather my daughter marry another African or a Madow than a Cadaan or Arab. As a woman, marrying an cadaan, means you're not that bothered by the history of rape committed against our foremothers.

I thought I'd share it from the perspective of someone who is already in a multicultural relationship. What are your thoughts? Are you in a multicultural relationship?

Any Somali that marries out is a self-hater and has left the Somali gene pool.

World

VIP
What do you know about compatibility? Tons of Somalis have married non Somalis and their families are just as functional as Somali ones. You can't generalise all Pakistanis as being anti-black that is ridiculous, as long as they are devout Muslims who fear Allah and respect the person they are marrying then I don't see why it would be wrong to do so.
I’ll see you a in a few years down the line when your sisters have married non-Somalis, are divorced, and no Somali man will ever touch them again.

Kulaha pakistanis are not anti-black what a cuck

I’ll see you a in a few years down the line when your sisters have married non-Somalis, are divorced, and no Somali man will ever touch them again.

You are really bringing up divorce now? The sheer amount Somali couples that divorce in the west is astounding and you have the nerve to bring up divorce, my mother is not fully Somali and my dad is full Somali but our family is much more functional than alot of these 'pure-blood' families that give you such a hard-on. I am not bashing anybody just pointing out your hypocrisy. Also it's pretty much undeniable that most Somalis are somehow mixed with non Somalis.

World

VIP
You are really bringing up divorce now? The sheer amount Somali couples that divorce in the west is astounding and you have the nerve to bring up divorce, my mother is not fully Somali and my dad is full Somali but our family is much more functional than alot of these 'pure-blood' families that give you such a hard-on. I am not bashing anybody just pointing out your hypocrisy. Also it's pretty much undeniable that most Somalis are somehow mixed with non Somalis.
Ah so that’s why you’re such a cuck

You’re not a full Somali

Explains it all :hahaidiot:

Please remove somali nationalist from your name since you’re not a real Somali, but a mulatto.

Ah so that’s why you’re such a cuck

You’re not a full Somali

Explains it all :hahaidiot:

Please remove somali nationalist from your name since you’re not a real Somali, but a mulatto.

heh, stop being such a gatekeeper there is no such thing as a 100% Somali person. You are mixed in some way or another whether you like it or not. I hope you see the error in your ways and how your twisted views are a rejection of Islam.

World

VIP
there is no such thing as a 100% Somali person. You are mixed in some way or another whether you like it or not.
This is why we reject mixed Somalis like yourself.

You’re a mulatto who isn’t considered Somali so instead of accepting that, you attack the concept of Somaliness.

Yes, there is a such a thing as 100 % Somali, and that’s what 90 % of Somalia’s population are.

This is why we reject mixed Somalis like yourself.

You’re a mulatto who isn’t considered Somali so instead of accepting that, you attack the concept of Somaliness.

Yes, there is a such a thing as 100 % Somali, and that’s what 90 % of Somalia’s population are.

Man you really are delusional if you think that most Somalis are not mixed, trying to convince you is as futile as talking to a brick wall, goodbye I will waste no more of my time.

World

VIP
Man you really are delusional if you think that most Somalis are not mixed, trying to convince you is as futile as talking to a brick wall, goodbye I will waste no more of my time.
Typical DNA results of a mixed Somali. :)

539D4024-AE38-488D-A233-80B166ACCE86.png

Accept your mulatto status. We don’t accept you. Wherever else you come from don’t accept you.

You are not a Somali nationalist but an enemy of Somalis due to your opinions.

World

VIP
That dna test is fake as hell, anyway enjoy being a gaal because that's what we call someone who rejects the teachings of Islam.
So you declared me a non-Muslim lol I don’t even know why I’m engaging with this non-Somali salafi who wants to erase the concept of Somaliness due to his mulatto background.

What is your opinion on people who marry outside of Somali culture? For example, my fiance is Arab. My parents were honest with me and said they're only OK with it because I am a guy and they know that the children are considered Somali as a result, so the Qabiil remains. And they're happy with her being at least Arab rather than cadaan or Madow, although I have dated cadaan european before.

When people look at us, we get prolonged looks from Somali women (the older women are OK with it, but I get stares form the younger women) . I have never dated a Somali woman, I'd have loved to but never got close to one. My friends and I were just not their type.

Now, when I see a Somali woman, I brace myself for the looks. Sometimes, they think I am an arab, but they can't be too sure. I told my fiance to just pretend to be Somali since there are some arab descendant Somalis where I was born in Somalia. It does help she loves Somali culture and makes Somali food now.

My honest opinion:

Guys
I think guys should be able to marry outside of Somali culture. Somali Qabil is important, and in this case the Somali remains intact.

For women?
I am not so sure if I am being honest. This is because we can hold Somali men to account if they do wrong to women. And Somali qabiil and naming is passed down through the father. A woman marrying outside of Somali, her children are not considered Somali. If we had a society where people could gain citizenship, this actually would not be an issue. The man could simply gain Somali citizenship and marry his wife.
We must also not divorce the colonial history of all african nations. I would much rather my daughter marry another African or a Madow than a Cadaan or Arab. As a woman, marrying an cadaan, means you're not that bothered by the history of rape committed against our foremothers.

I thought I'd share it from the perspective of someone who is already in a multicultural relationship. What are your thoughts? Are you in a multicultural relationship?
Is your fiance's parents okay with you being somali?

Men hold the qabiil but women hold the culture. I have seen too many children of Somali men and ajnabi women adopting the culture/religion of their mothers.

Qabiil without culture is as worthless as culture without qabiil. Somalis should only marry each other.

:vqbuyv0: I've come across plenty of mixed Somalis with ajnabi mothers that are in touch with the culture and language. Admittedly, all their mothers are from Muslim backgrounds, but still. Wallahi I found out not too long ago that some of my brother's friends have non-Somali mothers. I always thought they just had cadcad hooyos or were cadcads.

Opposed to a half Dutch family I knew. They have a son in his 20's now, and a daughter late teens. The son is completely cadaan because he lived on and off with his dad, and the daughter is through and through Somali.

Somalis have a high divorce rate so of course mixed kids with Somali mothers will be more Somali.

Trending

Latest posts