Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@embarassing changed her name to @Halimo Supremist when her uncle Khayre got sacked and now she repping another subclan within the HAG group.:pachah1:

giphy.gif

Warlord musa bixi requested to meet him. The MP is close to HSM. They’re discussing the upcoming election and the northern dir’s MPs vote. He knows if farmajo comes back it's game over.
Warlord bixi will ”release” the MP shorty.

The SNM rebels really did a good job at brainwashing the low iq isaaqs.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mustaf Dhuxulow is a Murusade MP. I doubt he went to Hargeisa uninvited. He's probably trying to release his nephew the Astaan TV boss held captive by SL.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Warlord musa bixi requested to meet him. The MP is close to HSM. They’re discussing the upcoming election and the northern dir’s MPs vote. He knows if farmajo comes back it's game over.
Warlord bixi will ”release” the MP shorty.

The SNM rebels really did a good job at brainwashing the low iq isaaqs.
Make random conspiracy theories up brehs :russ:

Mustaf Dhuxulow is a Murusade MP. I doubt he went to Hargeisa uninvited. He's probably trying to release his nephew the Astaan TV boss held captive by SL.
The astaan tv guy is a sheekaal if I'm not mistaken. The dhuxulow guy is HSM errand boy. He left xamar yesterday with 2 isaaq(HA) FGS MPs.
Make random conspiracy theories up brehs :russ:
Some users on this site love to spread propaganda and fake news. Unfortunately for u I'm not one of them.

Som

VIP
If landers are so angry about people saying their part if somalia why don't they arrest UN and EU officials who consider them part of the Federal Republic? Oh they can't, they love that aid money that they take precisely because they are considered part of Somalia
What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.