Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They are political prostitutes these Dirty Waqooyi MPs. Hashi should've known that he wasn't going to be able to stop these dhocils.

Whatever they 'say' is tantamount to them speaking on Farmaajo's behalf

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Hashi stuck his neck out for this, probably won't survive re-election if he loses on this.

They are political prostitutes these Dirty Waqooyi MPs. Hashi should've known that he wasn't going to be able to stop these dhocils.

Whatever they 'say' is tantamount to them speaking on Farmaajo's behalf

They are probably the easiest group to corrupt and influence because they have no strong support in their home state.

All the revenue made from this port will be very uplifting for all of the people in Somaliland. The port is looking to be a true powerhouse in the region

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I fear that this could be the Gabooye community.

Their accents are Waqooyi.. they are not IDPs.

Somaliland may be the only place where the IDPs are locals from major subclans. A few years ago they β€œdeported” Somali IDPs to make space for Isaaqs.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

The victim was Jaarso and the rapists-murderer is Habar Jeclo. A friend of the Minister who claims to be the victims β€˜Suldaan’ has apologized to the Minister and claims the victim was raped and murdered INSIDE the Ministers home by someone from her own β€˜reer’. :jaynerd:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What in the world is going in Somaliland? Does humanity ceased to exit in the part of World? How do you rape someone's daughter,kill them and top of that threat his family them with a gun and make them say we wrong accused your son?.:mindblown::jcoleno:

I am pretty sure this is my most unfair shit I ever heard and the Cuquubo from this poor family will be stick on Landers for years to come, La Xawal wala Quwati, IF I my son committed this type of crime Walahi I would have shot him by self.

Reborn
I was a sceptic at first when I heard about this deal but boy was I wrong with this :damedamn:

Might go back to re read the first thread of this project in which many believed this project was a fallacy and no development :banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is absolutely amazing, any major development on any Somali city needs to be applauded. I hope the port becomes more successful and one of the biggest in Africa :)

This is a decisive blow to the opposition as they were hedging on Abdi Hashi to cause a stir, however mps and senators from the Somaliland region have come out against his destabilizing tactics and signed this communique in which they say they will participate just as everyone else.

This message was reiterated by Senator Ayub Yusuf who hails from the Northern Awdal region.

We hope for the best but this a SSSSSelection not EEEElection. I think its best for all if those Northern seats for sale are permanently sold/given to more deserving or wealthy Southern communities actually affected by political dynamics of areas contested between FGS, Shabaab, and others.

Then make Northern seats part of the negotiations on reunification

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VIP
Even Ismaciil Cumar Gheele is feeling the heat about the break-neck pace of development going on in Berbera.

Are you alluding to that interview he did a couple of weeks ago? He nailed it tbh. Dude witnessed first hand how DP world managed Doraleh CT into the ground to prop up their port in Dubai. It's only a matter of time before you guys start crying foul. Odayga buuran will have the the last laugh.

Listen to what the DPFZA chairman had to say regarding DP worlds involvement in East African/Red sea ports.

Oh and DJ also has its own ship repair facility under construction.
EnwfRzLXUAEHLzv.jpeg

EnwzDBPW8AEps-m.jpeg

Only difference is they're majority share holders in these mega projects whereas SL is not. There's absolutely no reason to be fearful walalayaal, it's all in your head. :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those "empty lands" will soon be filled with homes in the coming years with how Burco is rapidly growing. :pachah1: Besides those "ghost villages" are all over Somalia in that map

Damn u one brave nigga u actually responded, everyone else is hiding out, damn geesi ba tahay niyahow, ill give u that, a man that can came in withstood criticism in Somalia is considered 'rare'. Notice all the farmajo cronies hiding out trying to find 'good stories' for him but ignore this elephant conveniently, their cheerleaders, even if u showed them farmajo murdered someone they will overlook it with another 'good story' kkkkk

@Apophis @Dues Ex Machete @Calaf it's a shame u host unfpa estimate of villages in somalia that r totally fake n made of rocks n open space by 'caynte' kkkkk, nearly every isaaq n hawiye land is like that when u check the villages near the cities u find empty rocks and names by it kkkk

Enjoy my Karbash on Isaaq ghost villages

Ninyahow I understand where you're coming from and I already proved to you using actual documents that Gedo is the second largest Gobol and you tried to deny it based on suspect thinking.

However those sort of data points will be important in due time, but first we need to create government structures and this means fundamental changes need to happen so more people believe in data and not old dated nonsense.

Look at this video and show me which person in it knows are cares about the scientific method let alone economic principles, population calculation and region density.

This looks bad on Muse Bihi because he involved himself in the elections for the first time and still did not manage to succeed with his agenda Hashi is a good man I wish him the best I still think as the seniority dictates he should have led the northern commission so it remains outside Farmajo's influence.

Muse Bixi is in reality considered a Federal State leader with secessionist aspirations. Those aspirations were held by others claiming to 'represent' that region however it is not based on a logical argument.

The international community is not interested in allowing any more African countries in the UN as well as ensuring there is not a domino effect of other United Nation members getting their lands divided up further. So in essence this entire process is much more complicated than those 'somaliland' leaders let on to their population and thus keep this movie going since it's enriched them with donor payouts among other things.

I don't believe it will last long term since this region is considered and inalienable portion of the Federal Government of Somalia so this stalemate will end either in a diplomatic reconciliation or these so called regional leaders will be brought to justice.

It's a similar situation to the TPLF in TIgray. They had secessionist aspirations and wanted to go against the Ethiopian federal government and once diplomacy failed, the next logical step was force. i believe this is the exact same situation.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There is no semblance of rule of law in Somaliland, and no shame to hold them from doing something as disgusting as this. To force a rape/murder victim's family to apologize is an insult to all Somalis.

Lacnatullah

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending