Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are political prostitutes these Dirty Waqooyi MPs. Hashi should've known that he wasn't going to be able to stop these dhocils.

Whatever they 'say' is tantamount to them speaking on Farmaajo's behalf

Muuse bixii endorsed Abdi xashi out of tribalism. But, ironically the Mps who went to Somalia are see by Somalilanders as people who went to work. The Mps dont represent Somaliland. But, they are diameterically opposed to the idea of recognition. There is genuine belief amougst Somalilanders that MB is going to make Somaliland to rejoin Somalia.

All that money that has be generated by Berbera Port, where does it go to?
Why does the Taxes from Togdheer go to Berbera.....?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TabK you getting desperate, it doesn't matter how nice berbera port is, there is no products/goods means your 'broke' since money is nothing but a 'measure' of products/goods and my market is 9 million coverage locked to myself of all nations products/goods with truck drivers in my PL trade corridor which is the largest in all Somalia and I am taxing it all like u know a bad nigga does.

All GM/HIRAN/WARDER/MAKHIR/KHATUMO/SL report to my port and use my central reshipment point in Galkayo. Garacad port is taking DDSI livestock trade from Berbera. Djibouti has the Ethiopian trade of imports. Your truckers just got kicked out of the fruit/veggie markets of Ethiopia as your last lifeline which was not much of a lifeline anyways since fruit/veggies how much u going to collect on taxes from dollar product kkkkk, 20 cents kkkkkk. 20 cents x how much tonnes? u see the dilemma, plus ethiopia is over-saturated with fruit/vegs since it's an 80% rural population, u pathetic af-gashin. Surrender to PL immediately

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please don't compare Hobyo to Berbera when one is literally the second biggest port in Somalia.

Berbera is growing fast and supplies Ethiopia's DDSI.

Stop lying Ethiopia GDP isn't in anyway linked to Berbera port but Djibouti, the only known DDSI goods in Berbera is livestock which has been signed to Garacad with Galdogob being the new custom point.

U even call this your 'trade' corridor

Even Galdogob has more characteristics of a trade corridor and it's calling itself a 'custom point'. Wajaale isn't trade corridor but a custom point, a trade corridor is when all regions are connected for trade to location point be it port or in-land city. Nigga u don't export shit to Ethiopia, u fooling yourself again, the only thing u get from Ethiopia is khat imports. Djibouti has the Ethiopian market on lockdown with Garacad locking down DDSI livestock.

There is no trade in SL beyond a few business men who use berbera port as a monopoly which shows u how 'capitalism' is horrible system that limits growth for other businesses like SL is great example, SL is proof the large monopolies swallow up all the rest of businesses thru unfair trade practises by securing a port to themselves and 'stopping' competitors from using it as a way to keep their market, this has resulted in SL being clients of PL today and will remain so due to it's free trade practises that are well respected by all Somalis

Habr Awal played us ader:wow:
us dumb HJ played on like adi after maryoole and they wrote whatever they liked as the federal law and dumb HJ And just signed and didnt read
now they fully own berbera and all taxes in the country go there
sorry habr yunis we did u wrong abtiiyo:kendrickcry:

Stop lying Ethiopia GDP isn't in anyway linked to Berbera port but Djibouti, the only known DDSI goods in Berbera is livestock which has been signed to Garacad with Galdogob being the new custom point.

U even call this your 'trade' corridor

Even Galdogob has more characteristics of a trade corridor and it's calling itself a 'custom point'. Wajaale isn't trade corridor but a custom point, a trade corridor is when all regions are connected for trade to location point be it port or in-land city. Nigga u don't export shit to Ethiopia, u fooling yourself again, the only thing u get from Ethiopia is khat imports. Djibouti has the Ethiopian market on lockdown with Garacad locking down DDSI livestock.

There is no trade in SL beyond a few business men who use berbera port as a monopoly which shows u how 'capitalism' is horrible system that limits growth for other businesses like SL is great example, SL is proof the large monopolies swallow up all the rest of businesses thru unfair trade practises by securing a port to themselves and 'stopping' competitors from using it as a way to keep their market, this has resulted in SL being clients of PL today and will remain so due to it's free trade practises that are well respected by all Somalis
The port would help the region in terms of effectively transporting our exports (livestock and agriculture) to markets. The Berbera port will stand out as the trading and transportation hub rivaling Djibouti and will boost economic development. I believe the problem you have is jealous, because you know and i know what Somalia as a whole main exports are and how vital it is to the economy (yes we do need to diversify it) and the revenue made from it will be tremendous

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The port would help the region in terms of effectively transporting our exports (livestock and agriculture) to markets. The Berbera port will stand out as the trading and transportation hub rivaling Djibouti and will boost economic development. I believe the problem you have is jealous, because you know and i know what Somalia as a whole main exports are and how vital it is to the economy (yes we do need to diversify it) and the revenue made from it will be tremendous
Don’t even bother with that guy. He just makes up shit on the go while boosting his little region who are suffering from high inflations. People like him suffer from delusions of grandeur :francis:

Don’t even bother with that guy. He just makes up shit on the go while boosting his little region who are suffering from high inflations. People like him suffer from delusions of grandeur :francis:
He spouts on and on about his own theories and assumptions which most of the time doesn't even make sense, its about anything other than his region, the jealousy among lots of individuals here is astounding

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Those type of questions keep your government in check and accountable. He’s a smart guy.

Not my place as it’s not my region but just my 2 cents.
This guy was larping as HY than switched to some HA yaryar so nobody would question him.Wallahi it’s not about him asking that question and even the other eyedoors had their suspicions.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
us dumb HJ played on like adi after maryoole and they wrote whatever they liked as the federal law and dumb HJ And just signed and didnt read
Nobody got played it’s been like even during silyaano administration. Idk why people are bringing it up now when it’s been like this for awhile :mjpls:

Walal , im habar awal and walahi that is some sad shit.... my abtiyo Garhajix and awoowe Arap dont have healthcare, they created another custom in Gabiley Province Recently. They are building roads from allaybay to Gabiley. There is no investment in bari Somaliland. You have muuse baloodh creating qabilyalaad using football. Hell even, the city government of Hargeisa has a corruption problem.

Last edited:
This guy was larping as HY than switched to some HA yaryar so nobody would question him.Wallahi it’s not about him asking that question and even the other eyedoors had their suspicions.

With all due respect ina adeero, you to have ask these types of question because the development of certain areas of Somaliland waa qabilyalaad weyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts