Somaliland delegation to the United States of America THREAD

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Amiirul-muminiin fi Ardhus-Sumaal, Emir Musa ibn Abdi Al Sacad Muusaawi
GIF by TRT
:dead:

Then I’ll create a new Land state and make my *ambassador* greet me on arrivals and take some pic = statehood
Nope, because you won’t be meeting with US officials like the SL delegation will be. You’ll just be posting your fake countries “accomplishments” to Facebook and Twitter like the SSC loons do. No real world accomplishments all just online government. Go ahead and create yours but don’t hate on others real world accomplishments 👍🏾

H.E. Dr. William Ruto, Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya arrived in Washington DC for a visit to the United States. He was received by, among others, Amb. Lazarus Amayo and Embassy Staff.

I'm not being tribalist but why is it only Darod that's properly against Somaliland secession? Is it because they will be a minority in both countries? Even with SL official independence, the Majerteen and Ogaden can still be powerful as Somalia will be a UAE style loose collegial federation of 5 FMSs
If Hawiye are pro-Somaliland then why haven’t any of the Hawiye presidents recognized SL as sovereign? You’ve had 2 in the last decade…

GIF by MOODMAN

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
If Hawiye are pro-Somaliland then why haven’t any of the Hawiye presidents recognized SL as sovereign? You’ve had 2 in the last decade…

GIF by MOODMAN
Hawiye’s in the diaspora only support Somaliland online, in real life it is a different thing all together. How can any sane human support a region of Somalia that constantly makes fun of Xamars terrorist attacks on platforms such as Facebook and tik tok.

Hawiye’s in the diaspora only support Somaliland online, in real life it is a different thing all together. How can any sane human support a region of Somalia that constantly makes fun of Xamars terrorist attacks on platforms such as Facebook and tik tok.
muh irir samaale :mjlol:

Trending