Somaliland delegation to the United States of America THREAD

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Boorame man arrested for telling the truth Nimcaan Hilac and Hodan Abdirahman had a bigger reception than Biixi :deadpeter:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Boorame man arrested for telling the truth Nimcaan Hilac and Hodan Abdirahman had a bigger reception than Biixi :deadpeter:

Who gives a shit about reception. The man met with state department’s and big names. This has been a success either way you wanna play it.

TekNiKo

VIP
Who gives a shit about reception. The man met with state department’s and big names. This has been a success either way you wanna play it.
How was it a success when the State Department said we will follow single Somalia policy?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How was it a success when the State Department said we will follow single Somalia policy?

It’s just lip service for xamar so fgs doesn’t cry

why would big name foreign committee member say this ? :heh:

@Aboow

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

You guys are all dusty……. You Tyrants are morally corrupted and will never get recognized. Not yesturday, today, nor tomorrow.

Free my guy!
#AwdalState
#somaliweyn
#NotowristBandgang
#Notoshitstainbandit

❤️ Somalia
You posted this and laid down like this afterwards

EqualEvergreenEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

@Bowser @Delta93 @0117 @Dharbaaxo Jin :wow:
Getting major players to advocate for SL, like the House Repubs, Foreign Affairs select committee, and a major think thank in the Heritage Foundation alone is a BIG win from this trip!

The progress the business delegates make with investors and financial will likely bear fruit sooner, but the diplomatic gains in winning supporters from the US political arena is a big stepping stone.

tenor.gif

six

HAGtivist
We can see that SL has achieved big things on this trip. Mashallah, it is clear that Allah wills them to separate from Somalia and Inshallah it will happen.

TekNiKo

VIP
“Edna Aden addresses protestors of Muse Biixi visit in Washington the same “wa nala xasuuqay” narrative, lol.

Trending