Somaliland delegation to the United States of America THREAD

Ofcourse they would add that, no one here is claiming the Americans have recognized SL...

What's actually interesting is that Visa class required him to have an interview at an embassy prior to attaining it (either did it in Djibouti or Addis) and the other requirements below:

• Full-time employee assigned by that government, coming only to work at a foreign embassy or consulate in the United States, to perform duties which take place at an embassy
  • Government official representing your government, coming to the United States based on written request of your country to perform official, government related duties for not more than 90 days
  • Foreign military members stationed at a U.S. military base or assigned to a foreign embassy or consulate in the United States
  • Staff of European (EU) and African Union (AU) delegation representatives
  • Immediate family members of an A-2 visa holder
It's a photoshopped pic made by a Puntnani hater, saaxiib.

He is a typical cuqdad filled Jaberti Puntnani and its a facebook page, yet you question whether it's fake...

You think the Americans issue visas using a wikipedia page picture?

Come on, dude.
There's spelling error at the bottom.Instead of guaranteed or Granted, it says Garanted.A Fob must have wrote this :dead:

Somaliland is close to recognition. But the ironic thing is that Farmajoo and his CBB crew from Lascanood gave it to them. Sweet.

Somaliland full recognition will be a win for me.

This is like the third Puntnani anti-JSL piece that's been debunked just today..

If we could harvest their ciil and tears, we'd all be millionaires.
:mjlol:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Serious q, what's the goal here? Is there actually a belief people have that recognition is around the corner?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Serious q, what's the goal here? Is there actually a belief people have that recognition is around the corner?

Nah, SNM elites are trying to keep their tiny population in-line and hoping that recognition is close, they been using these same tactics for 3 decades now by using different scenarios every week, I honestly think the Isaq khat abuse has dragged their 68 IQ to a single digits.

I mean, we have grown-ups on this thread who still believe Muse Jaahil will bring an Ictiraaf back from D.C, this is the same man that didn't know who invented AK47.

That's not a serious q and you know it. Unless you were born yesterday, you know where SL folks stand and anti-SL people stand on the issue. In fact, in this very thread lots of SL folks have in detail explained what this trip means/might mean for SL's future.

Terrible troll/thread derailment attempt.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
That is not a serious q and you know it. Unless you were born yesterday, you know where SL folks stand and anti-SL people stand on the issue. In fact, in this very thread lots of SL folks have in detail explained what this trip means for SL's future.

Terrible troll/thread derailment attempt.
Not really, most the time people just waffle on about Farmaajo being useless, Shabaab and AMISOM,etc if you ask the actual plan of SL, which pretty much confirms to me that there isn't aside from hoping for a government collapse in Somalia or something.

Not really, most the time people just waffle on about Farmaajo being useless, Shabaab and AMISOM,etc if you ask the actual plan of SL, which pretty much confirms to me that there isn't aside from hoping for a government collapse in Somalia or something.
The Somalia Italiana government collapsed already and has never recovered.If you really think you have a government right now then you are indeed a lost cause

GemState

36/21
VIP
The Somalia Italiana government collapsed already and has never recovered.If you really think you have a government right now then you are indeed a lost cause
Damn, if this is how the average Lander thinks, no wonder it's been 30+ years.

Good luck mate

There you go, you have just answered your question. You'd already created a narrative in your head what Landers think/say, and you know what anti-SL people like yourself think, but you just wanted to troll a positive SL news thread.

Typical cuqdad filled Wanlaweyn.

Last edited:
There you go, you have just answered your question. You'd already created a narrative in your head what Landers think/say, and you know what anti-SL people like yourself think, but you just wanted to troll a positive SL news thread.

Typical cuqdad filled Konfuurian.

GemState is a farmajoo supporter. He doesn't represent the south.
I represent the south and I say good luck with your efforts. I am not an enemy too you.

My people are busy dealing with removing the last stains of Farmajoo and his parasite followers. Somaliland is not in our thoughts.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Some of you guys are saying Photoshop I don’t know I’m not a professional this is my source.

Lol opened Facebook and saw that my dad is Facebook friends with him.

My dad isn’t even a siyaasi.

:dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Somaliland is close to recognition. But the ironic thing is that Farmajoo and his CBB crew from Lascanood gave it to them. Sweet.

Somaliland full recognition will be a win for me.

I'm not being tribalist but why is it only Darod that's properly against Somaliland secession? Is it because they will be a minority in both countries? Even with SL official independence, the Majerteen and Ogaden can still be powerful as Somalia will be a UAE style loose collegial federation of 5 FMSs

ZodiaK

VIP

According to diplomatic sources briefed on the matter, Somalia’s President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has sought Qatar’s help in convincing the United States Department of State to deny visas to the President of the Republic of Somaliland HE Muse Bihi Abdi, and members of his delegation. Sources add that Farmajo’s appeal to the Qatari Amir during his recent visit to Qatar comes after Somalia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ similar appeals to regional embassies were unsuccessful.

Som

VIP
As usual the landers will sell themselves to the foreigners in return of recognition but guess what? They'll never get recognized.

Som

VIP
If i was a Somalilander i would feel humiliated by the US behavior, they call you to talk about business and their president doesn't even want to meet Muuse Biixi. This is disrespectful and cringe, but Somalilander politicians always need validation from the west and will accept anything in return of a few tweets that mention them.

Trending