• Total voters

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All
Come with realistic solution.
Having both is not being realist.

However i do believe there should be fair powersharing. Hargeisa clan must feel like Somalia is also their country when it comes to political leadership.

As for Capital city, we can solve that easy:
New capital city where every clan invest it,no one can claim it as theirs

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hargeisa shall be the new capital:westbrookswag:

Mogadishu will be filled with Isaaq:win::sass2:
There are as much people in mogadishu as there are are isaaqs, you guys are langaab bro not even joking. There's a reason you want seccession. Don't get ahead of yourselves. Though idc if hargeisa becomes the new capital, millions of non-isaaqs will move there. You guys will be flooded in your own city.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
This whole "Clan claiming capital city" can be solved by making new capital city out of nothing, some place where all clans can do equal investment.

There are as much people in mogadishu as there are are isaaqs, you guys are langaab bro not even joking. There's a reason you want seccession. Don't get ahead of yourselves. Though idc if hargeisa becomes the new capital, millions of non-isaaqs will move there. You guys will be flooded in your own city.
Exactly Somaliland must make ID cards and close its borders. Gulf style citizenship. It’s ok to be a minority as long they hold power. Mabye we give citizenship to some youths if they are good enough in athletics to represent us in the olympics lmao. :pachah1:.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exactly Somaliland must make ID cards and close its borders. Gulf style citizenship. It’s ok to be a minority as long they hold power. Mabye we give citizenship to some youths if they are good enough in athletics to represent us in the olympics lmao. :pachah1:.
tbh though we need to care more about our somalinimo than our qabiil. Isaaqs are langaab if they see isaaq as the largest group they're apart of. But if we all unite as somalis we'd be 30 mill+ landheer.

SL isn't self sufficient either, you guys can't close borders as well. Only developed nations have the ability to close their borders, not even all of them too. Who's gonna stop a random geeljire from bringing him and his camels through a random spot in Sool.

tbh though we need to care more about our somalinimo than our qabiil. Isaaqs are langaab if they see isaaq as the largest group they're apart of. But if we all unite as somalis we'd be 30 mill+ landheer.

SL isn't self sufficient either, you guys can't close borders as well. Only developed nations have the ability to close their borders, not even all of them too. Who's gonna stop a random geeljire from bringing him and his camels through a random spot in Sool.
UAE citizens are a minority in there own nations and they still run shit. Barbed wire, a wall, And Somaliland homeland security should keep the border secure.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
UAE citizens are a minority in there own nations and they still run shit. Barbed wire, a wall, And Somaliland homeland security should keep the border secure.
don't compare UAE to SL, you're reaching. Stretch before taking such a giant reach, bucko

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
All Somaliland wanted was this
source.gif

Trending