Somaliland admits that Laascaanood is gradually slipping from their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Dhuuso Biixi's stupid approach escalated things quickly in LA. Uprising and dissention are spreading in the city despite Somaliland crackdown on the locals using mercenaries like Mahad Cambaashe.

Somaliland will eventually lose it's grip on the city if the current trend continues.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Foul mouthed and politically unseasoned Isaaq politicians who openly criticize Darood officials in East Africa such Faysal Ali Waraabe and Dhuuso Biixi are the reason why Rer Laascaanood feel alienated and unwelcome in Somaliland's bigoted adminstration.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Some media outlets are also reporting dissension among Somaliland's militia camp in Sool.
Apparently, General Nuux taani and Mahad Cambaashe had an intense argument after Cambaashe's refusal to take orders and jail several members of his sub clan who were accused of plotting an uprising against Somaliland in Laascaanood. The situation escalated quickly and both sides started firing at each other causing several soldiers being shot and injured. Somaliland's days in Sool are numbered.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
None of this ever would have happened if Dhuuso Bixi didn't invade the tiny worthless tuulo known as Tukaraq back in January!!!!!!
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
I was one of the people angry at Gaas after January for seemingly doing nothing while invaders occupied our land. But he was doing heavy diplomatic work behind the scenes and we are seeing the fruits now.

I never imagined that we would get this far in Lascanood without firing a shot. Mashallah! President Dr. Gaas and Vice President Camey are political geniuses.
:lawd:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Las Anod has been chaotic in the last couple of weeks
Lets double our efforts of spewing vitriolic Qabil propaganda, that'll be the downfall of Jeegaan administration in Sool.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Fam I think the end is near.

We even have Asians learning about our clans now.
His name looks Vietnamese :russ:
What can we do sxb... Every living in a slum somewhere in the globe knows Darood lol

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
His name looks Vietnamese :russ:
What can we do sxb... Every living in a slum somewhere in the globe knows Darood lol

Exactly fam what can we do?

Every outsider knows and envies us Darood Ismail Al Jeberti.

Forgot about our local Somalis.

We got clout. :manny:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Exactly fam what can we do?

Every outsider knows and envies us Darood Ismail Al Jeberti.

Forgot about our local Somalis.

We got clout. :manny:
The truth is, We are international sxb :mjlaugh: The Jews, the whites, the Chinese and all of the so called superior races bow down when the hear the name itself "Darood".
The world needs our intellect and brainpower to survive :damn:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The truth is, We are international sxb :mjlaugh: The Jews, the whites, the Chinese and all of the so called superior races bow down when the hear the name itself "Darood".
The world needs our intellect and brainpower to survive :damn:

Very true sxb all races and religions become silent when they hear the powerful clan called Darood.

I agree if the world had our politicians leading them no doubt they would submit and follow.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Very true sxb all races and religions become silent when they hear the powerful clan called Darood.

I agree if the world had our politicians leading them no doubt they would submit and follow.
Since other Somali clans aren't on our level we should compete with the technically advanced races like the Chinese and Whites. Our goal should be out doing other races in every field.
The first Man to reach Mars is going to be Xaaji Maxamuud Boqor (Majeerteen, Darood)!!
Xaaji Maxamuud Boqor's remarks on being the first Man to land on Mars:
"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for Mankind especially Daroods" :mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending