Somaliland admits that Laascaanood is gradually slipping from their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Since other Somali clans aren't on our level we should compete with the technically advanced races like the Chinese and Whites. Our goal should be out doing other races in every field.
The first Man to reach Mars is going to be Xaaji Maxamuud Boqor (Majeerteen, Darood)!!
Xaaji Maxamuud Boqor's remarks on being the first Man to land on Mars:
"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for Mankind especially Daroods" :mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

I agree. There's no competition we are the smartest and most savvy there is.

Our clan needs to compete with other races.

First Somali man to become President of the United States will be a (Marehan, Darood)!

We are gonna break a lot of records sxb.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I agree. There's no competition we are the smartest and most savvy there is.

Our clan needs to compete with other races.

First Somali man to become President of the United States will be a (Marehan, Darood)!

We are gonna break a lot of records sxb.
Seems like this is a little bit of contest between Majeerteen and Marehan lmao.
Xaaji Faarax Aw Ganey (Cumar Maxamuud, Majeerteen) will be the first human to invent Immortality and body sharing technique. You can't possibly reach that kinda stratospheric level :umad:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
None of this ever would have happened if Dhuuso Bixi didn't invade the tiny worthless tuulo known as Tukaraq back in January!!!!!!
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
I was one of the people angry at Gaas after January for seemingly doing nothing while invaders occupied our land. But he was doing heavy diplomatic work behind the scenes and we are seeing the fruits now.

I never imagined that we would get this far in Lascanood without firing a shot. Mashallah! President Dr. Gaas and Vice President Camey are political geniuses.
:lawd:

:wtf: This Naag Nigga is high on some faan drug fantasy, kulaha we got this far in Lascanood.

Waryaa your naago folks our still outside Tukaraq, no matter what your faan drug shows you in your fantasy, Isaaq still rule Lascanood and Tukaraq, so instead of hallucinating a fantasy take over from isaaq, go be a a man and take back the lands you are talking about in REALITY!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:wtf: This Naag Nigga is high on some faan drug fantasy, kulaha we got this far in Lascanood.

Waryaa your naago folks our still outside Tukaraq, no matter what your faan drug shows you in your fantasy, Isaaq still rule Lascanood and Tukaraq, so instead of hallucinating a fantasy take over from isaaq, go be a a man and take back the lands you are talking about!
Puntland is planning on taking whole of Sool not just Tukaraq and it takes plenty of time and resources to fully wage a war of that magnitude. Right now, Puntland is at midst of spewing propaganda and beating the Tribal drums which will effectively weaken the local support that Somaliland had enjoyed prior to this war.

Wait patiently and you'll see the Jeegaan tears pouring on Hawiye shoulders... Irir Samaale nahay lmao

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Puntland is planning on taking whole of Sool not just Tukaraq and it takes plenty of time and resources to fully wage a war of that magnitude. Right now, Puntland is at midst of spewing propaganda and beating the Tribal drums which will effectively weaken the local support that Somaliland had enjoyed prior to this war.

Wait patiently and you'll see the Jeegaan tears pouring on Hawiye shoulders... Irir Samaale nahay lmao

When will this fantasy happen?

Entire Sool? So you want Isaaq territories in western Sool too? First get pass Tukaraq which is very just near to your capital 'Garowe'.
:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
When will this fantasy happen?

Entire Sool? So you want Isaaq territories in western Sool too? First get pass Tukaraq which is very just near to your capital 'Garowe'.
:mjlol:
Your administration offered to handover Tukaraq for a lasting peace 3 weeks ago and Puntland refused the offer. Tukaraq isn't our target, Laascaanood is. Just wait patiently that's all.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your administration offered to handover Tukaraq for a lasting peace 3 weeks ago and Puntland refused the offer. Tukaraq isn't our target, Laascaanood is. Just wait patiently that's all.

No we didn't, this is another false Punani propaganda. All I'm saying is get pass Tukaraq first before you come for Sool because you've been repelled twice in Tukaraq which is obviously embarrassing.

I doubt Puntland will invade again. They've already learned their lesson in Tukaraq twice and now know their military skills is nothing close to Somaliland army.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
No we didn't, this is another false Punani propaganda. All I'm saying is get pass Tukaraq first before you come for Sool because you've been repelled twice in Tukaraq which is obviously embarrassing.

I doubt Puntland will invade again. They've already learned their lesson in Tukaraq twice and now know their military skills is nothing close to Somaliland army.
"Doubt Puntland will invade" dude please don't entertain that defeatist thought cause everyday a new Puntland battalion reaches the front line.. almost daily.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Waryaa your naago folks our still outside Tukaraq, no matter what your faan drug shows you in your fantasy, Isaaq still rule Lascanood and Tukaraq, so instead of hallucinating a fantasy take over from isaaq, go be a a man and take back the lands you are talking about in REALITY!
Oops! Wrong account @Factz
:heh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
False accusations don't mean anything if it's not confirmed by the Admin. The owner already confirmed I have one account so why do we have to go back to this silly nonsense again?

Get of my fucking nuts if you can't prove anything. :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending