Status
Not open for further replies.
which animals are currently in somalia? How will somalia's wildlife look in 50 years?
I think if Somalia won't f*ck it up our wildlife will look like a ethiopia or if we have extreme luck it will be uganda

1 our government need to handle those Arabs who exploited our wildlife and kick the Chinese out or our remained wildlife will face the same fate as our rhinos

2 better protection of nationalparks

3 stop the nomadic lifestyle it's backwards and settle down stop letting your animals graze everywhere and pushing poor animals out of Somalia or to extinction

4 stop deforestation just look into Somaliland 80years ago it looked almost like the South but now most of the land in the north looks today like a dusty manmade desert (except for the mountains)

Just think of it: you turn on your TV and you see finally positive news of somalia in the west or you are watching a new documentary about somalia's wildlife, instead of South Africa's

Instead of another terrorist attack in mogadishu ,alshabaab did something , pirates found in the sea

which animals are currently in somalia? How will somalia's wildlife look in 50 years?
I think if Somalia won't f*ck it up our wildlife will look like a ethiopia or if we have extreme luck it will be uganda

1 our government need to handle those Arabs who exploited our wildlife and kick the Chinese out or our remained wildlife will face the same fate as our rhinos

2 better protection of nationalparks

3 stop the nomadic lifestyle it's backwards and settle down stop letting your animals graze everywhere and pushing poor animals out of Somalia or to extinction

4 stop deforestation just look into Somaliland 80years ago it looked almost like the South but now most of the land in the north looks today like a dusty manmade desert (except for the mountains)

Just think of it: you turn on your TV and you see finally positive news of somalia in the west or you are watching a new documentary about somalia's wildlife, instead of South Africa's

Instead of another terrorist attack in mogadishu ,alshabaab did something , pirates found in the sea

Reforestation would increase the annual rainfall and retention of said rain fall in the ground.

Good thread man. Only problem is unfortunately our politicians are old heads and don't care about the environment as much as us young folks.
I know letting golf Arabs steal our animals but I think if we somalis diaspora or not start talking more about it our wildlife and environment there will take action place maybe not now but it's better than doing nothing I guess, oh and could you please tagg more people

I know letting golf Arabs steal our animals but I think if we somalis diaspora or not start talking more about it our wildlife and environment there will take action place maybe not now but it's better than doing nothing I guess, oh and could you please tagg more people
We have some beautiful birds and leopards such as panthers have been spotted in the mountains. Honestly i'm an animal lover and i don't think africans should have zoo's but instead we should partition the land into animal reserves and let them live in their natural habitats.

https://www.robertwinslowphoto.com/Animals/Birds/Birds-of-East-Africa/i-J53zmFf

Look at this one sporting the famous @R.Kelly bidaar.

Vulturine%20Guineafowl%205548W8C-L.jpg

We have some beautiful birds and leopards such as panthers have been spotted in the mountains. Honestly i'm an animal lover and i don't think africans should have zoo's but instead we should partition the land into animal reserves and let them live in their natural habitats.

https://www.robertwinslowphoto.com/Animals/Birds/Birds-of-East-Africa/i-J53zmFf
Yes we could actually make more money of it not having to feed those animals and it will boost our tourism and so there are so many more reasons

@Geeljire lotus @Yaquub @Dalmoor@sigmund@Basra@Crow@Factz @Sheikh@Abdalla @Abdi-indhoyare@Blade1@government@Mercury @abdiwarrior@Emily@Reiko@Zakaria Hussein @Daughter of samaale@Pureblood@waraabe@4head@SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliSteel @The alchemist@Cognitivedissonan ce @TheChauvinist@Geeljiremadaxweyne@sophisticate @Tenacious@Snake@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq@HalimaJ@Lamiis @Pastoralite @EDsomali@Timo Madow and proud @Timo jileec@Yungmulababy23@RichEnoughForGucci@RICH @Genesisx72@Somali psycho@SilverL @GBTarmy@jamal9@Kaiser@redpen@CaliTedesse@kobe@AussieHustler
@Karim @Sharmake shark @SAD151@Abdalla@nine@Ferrari@Reiko @Farm@Cognitivedissonance @Crow@Yusra Luuza@Tukraq @Rocca Littorio@Armadillo@Poets@Manzana@Knowles
@Somali psycho
@Cognitivedissonance
@SOMALI GENERAL
@RichEnoughForGucci
@Abdalla
@Karim @Sharmake shark @SAD151@Abdalla@nine@Ferrari@Reiko @Farm@Cognitivedissonance @Crow@Yusra Luuza@Tukraq @Rocca Littorio@Armadillo @Poets@Manzana
@Karim @Sharmake shark @SAD151@Abdalla@nine@Ferrari@Reiko @Farm@Cognitivedissonance @Crow@Yusra Luuza@Tukraq @Rocca Littorio@Armadillo @Poets@Manzana

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wildlife will come back automatically once we get our shit together. Wildlife fled the vicious gun violence of the south during the civil war. Even Animals couldn't survive the brutality.

Wildlife will come back automatically once we get our shit together. Wildlife fled the vicious gun violence of the south during the civil war. Even Animals couldn't survive the brutality.

No our wildlife can't compete with others they aren't as adapted to environments outside greater somalia as other animals and by the time that Somalia get their shit together we will have as much wildlife as Yemen so basically a disaster to our environment and shame to us somalis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Tbh i would only let them live on natural reservations so they would not come into villages and eat children.

What you got against animals?

:gucciwhat:
I just believe wildlife is least we should worry about leave that to cadaan NGO's to have beastiality and fornicate with them to lure them back here

I just believe wildlife is least we should worry about leave that to cadaan NGO's to have beastiality and fornicate with them to lure them back here

Without an healthy ecosystem a environment will slowly change and in somalia's case it will be a desert and since some of our people are nomadic or own farmlands, they will be the first victims and our government will need those hairy Arabs since they are one of the only societies build on a desert and YES all those deserts in Somalia are manmade and were created within a 100 years but we can still turn things back to what it used to be

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Without an healthy ecosystem a environment will slowly change and in somalia's case it will be a desert and since some of our people are nomadic or own farmlands, they will be the first victims and our government will need those hairy Arabs since they are one of the only societies build on a desert and YES all those deserts in Somalia are manmade and were created within a 100 years but we can still turn things back
We Somalis are doomed people cursed to rot by the scourging heat of the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts