I'm going this summer to Muqdisho with my cousins and their family. I would've gone during winter break in December, but I ended up changing my mind last minute cause I wanted to spend more than 2 weeks over there.

In my 20 years, it's going to be the first time I'm going to the place my bloodline hails from and where my parents were exiled from, I'm trying to get the whole experience, (baadiyo, different cities, meet my elders, go camping, go fishing/swimming, etc). Innumerable activities, which will help connect me to my motherland.

I also have some other cousins who came from UK and Canada, respectively, and opened up a business in Xamar which I'm excited to check out, too.
Let me know when you’re in xamar, I will introduce you to my cousin, he’s got a bachelor and works for hormuud telecom

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Of course man we’re getting lit ain’t that right?? @Mr Sufi @Captain Hoyada
giphy.gif
GETTING THEM BANTU S TO TWERK FOR US WHILE WE SIT AND SIP MANGO JUICE

I'm going this summer to Muqdisho with my cousins and their family. I would've gone during winter break in December, but I ended up changing my mind last minute cause I wanted to spend more than 2 weeks over there.

In my 20 years, it's going to be the first time I'm going to the place my bloodline hails from and where my parents were exiled from, I'm trying to get the whole experience, (baadiyo, different cities, meet my elders, go camping, go fishing/swimming, etc). Innumerable activities, which will help connect me to my motherland.

I also have some other cousins who came from UK and Canada, respectively, and opened up a business in Xamar which I'm excited to check out, too.
Enjoy. You seem very excited.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I wanna go xamar but i have no family 💀 my family is so Nationalist they say our skulls are wanted by darood and hawiye 😭

Wallahi not even kidding, i said to my dad look at this xamar vid it looks nice and he said tuff 3alayk anything they have we have better, and said go Berbera if u want. Meeshas maxaa yelo except from ports and ships sir

Trending