Hey imagine if all the diaspora from US, UK, Australia, Scandinavia etc all linked up in Somalia (Mogadishu, Hargeisa etc...) once this pandemics over or even during it because I'm this close to booking a flight to Somalia instead of spending years in my man cave reading forums tbh I can actually see the vision I've actually had enough after seeing this vlog from Nadbash I think he's Ogadeni or Marehan - Somalia's travel & tourism should really start thinking about thinking about the next step to attract Somali visitors Xamar looks amazing

You've probably seen this vlog suggested to you by youtube but I was watching it in the living room from Seattle with my whole family - this nadbash guy is is a true Landeere he went to kismaayo, Mogadishu jigjiga, dhagaxbuur by himself from London also love the fact he barely showed Dubai in the vlog just shows he has his priority in place true Wadani plus all in one vlog during a pandemic lmao got pretty nice views from it really made me homesick even though I've never been to Somalia but that vlog really made me want to go I thought he was going there for dhaqan celis but from this vlog seems like it was actual holiday compared other peoples expirence. really appreciated tbh majority of the vlogs from Somalia the YouTuber spends most of the video in an airport but this guy really nailed the vlog even filmed with his iphone. Respect 👏

IMG_0148.jpg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Hey imagine if all the diaspora from US, UK, Australia, Scandinavia etc all linked up in Somalia (Mogadishu, Hargeisa etc...) once this pandemics over or even during it because I'm this close to booking a flight to Somalia instead of spending years in my man cave reading forums tbh I can actually see the vision I've actually had enough after seeing this vlog from Nadbash I think he's Ogadeni or Marehan - Somalia's travel & tourism should really start thinking about thinking about the next step to attract Somali visitors Xamar looks amazing

You've probably seen this vlog suggested to you by youtube but I was watching it in the living room from Seattle with my whole family - this nadbash guy is is a true Landeere he went to kismaayo, Mogadishu jigjiga, dhagaxbuur by himself from London also love the fact he barely showed Dubai in the vlog just shows he has his priority in place true Wadani plus all in one vlog during a pandemic lmao got pretty nice views from it really made me homesick even though I've never been to Somalia but that vlog really made me want to go I thought he was going there for dhaqan celis but from this vlog seems like it was actual holiday compared other peoples expirence. really appreciated tbh majority of the vlogs from Somalia the YouTuber spends most of the video in an airport but this guy really nailed the vlog even filmed with his iphone. Respect 👏

View attachment 167910
Oh so u Seen it too, every somali has seen it i think,

btw my best friend family and our family gonna collap and head to hergeisa this summer.

imagine all reer sspot meeting face 2 face:pachah1::dead:

Ima be posted in muqdisho this summer so if you need anything dm me i know the best plug in town if u tryna get lit :mybusiness:

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Ima be posted in muqdisho this summer so if you need anything dm me i know the best plug in town if u tryna get lit :mybusiness:
I want to go to those Madow twerking parties I see on YouTube see those thick chicks do NIIKO arrange it my brotha

Trending

Latest posts