Somalia - Somaliland Talks

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They should add SL aggression against PL in Sool, Sanaag Cayn to be stop, and solve it peacefully.
“plsssw stoppp somaliland!! plsss Somalia save us from their aggression!!”

you sound a moist yute wallahi. Grow some balls nigga esp with all that talking about taking back sool :mjlol:

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
Are you taking us for fools? Only Landers gain frlm that photoshop. What would a Somalian gain from photoshopping Bihi into the place?
Somalilanders generally oppose photo-ops with somalian officials, that’s why both Faysal Ali Waraabe and Muse Bixi got a lot of backlash when they appeared on photo with Farmajo and Awad respectively

United Somalia dream died in 1991, noone cares about what Ethiopia or the west wants. The people of Somaliland dont want to unite with Somalia.

On top of that how is Somaliland supposed to unite with Somalia when they have been in turmoil for the past 30 years fighting moryaanism first and now terrorist? What would Somaliland gain from it? Absolutely zero.

Somaliweyn dream died in in 1991, buried in a coffin six feet under the sooner you realize the better.
Sooner or later you lot will deal with terrorism whether it’s domestic or cross border it will happen just like puntland the last few years.

This is bigger than Somaliland and Somalia whatever the IC wants will happen stupid ans think they have a say lol

somalia galmudug puntland jubbaland somaliland etc are all shytholes you niggas don't call shots if aabo west wants ictiraaf it'll happen if they want unity it'll happen if they want stalemate it'll happen. Niggas debating in this thread as if their qabiil leaders actually call shots dkm :heh:
I don’t know about that the US are at the table with the taliban talking and try pack up as soon as possible and the taliban are still going to most likely rule vast majority of the country having said that I hope somaliland and Somalia squash their differences

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
sosl.PNG

Holding the talks in Washington DC might not be a bad idea. At the moment, the International Community has no appetite for independence recognitions. I think Catalonia's failure to split from Spain is a stark example.

Unless the US has nefarious plans to keep depriving the Somali people from consolidating due to its religious affiliation with Islam.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Holding the talks in Washington DC might not be a bad idea. At the moment, the International Community has no appetite for independence recognitions. I think Catalonia's failure to split from Spain is a stark example.

Unless the US has nefarious plans to keep to deprive the Somali people from consolidating due to its religious affiliation with Islam.

Time will tell, whatever they want they are clearly pushing these discussions which makes them different/more serious from all the other discussions up until now.

Unless the US has nefarious plans to keep depriving the Somali people from consolidating due to its religious affiliation with Islam.

This is the only wild "card" Somaliland has and what an ugly card it is. If the intentions of Washington is to keep Somalis in a state of instability they will play around with this "U.N seat" and sit back and watch the bloodshed fill the streets.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Time will tell, whatever they want they are clearly pushing these discussions which makes them different/more serious from all the other discussions up until now.
I believe the US has started paying closer attention to Turkey's successful geopolitical moves. First, Turkey upended the US/Israeli push to create a strong anti-Iran alliance in the Persian Gulf by saving Qatar. Second, Turkey sidelined the US/France/Italy in oil-rich Libya and took a leading role in that country.

There might be a plan by the Western powers to split Somalia Yemeni-style and weaken Turkey if it decides to get involved in Somalia more deeply. For one thing I know, Turkey will eventually start drilling for oil on Somalia's shores. Kenya's request to postpone hearings on the maritime dispute with Somalia has something to do with it.

If you look at the picture, all three regions are rich in oil and gas. The US does not like other countries to dominate in them except for the UK.

amboli

DIR POWER
Some updates

The social engagement that Somalia side wanted in the meeting was for politicians. That's the one point that was and is still refused in this document. The Non political social engagement was always tolerated. Thanks for the update. My insider sources tell me these talks will be going on for a long time and this is the beginning