Somalia - Somaliland Talks

Damn man we eating good. Next time we meet farmajo and his Rookie team lets request we get the tax money collected from Reer Muqdisho:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. This will finally wake up the hutu's. Fargaajo rejected all these points that they just agreed to previously but he met a real president and got scared.

amboli

DIR POWER
Nobody has mentioned that before Djibouti he was in Laascaanood for several days and only came to Hargeisa on the day the team was leaving.

Bit suspicious did he go see his tribal chieftain / meeting with his community.

Is he from Lascanod? He's very well spoken. It looks like you guys are on your way to recognition. Djbouti supports its brothers:salute:

No this is actually win for the FGS. They see Somaliland as not separate entity so they are slowing incorporating it back into the fold. Security cooperation is huge. That means Somaliland troops might be deployed elsewhere in the South

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
What did they agree on? To continue negotiating?

I am really concerned about the IC's understanding of what happened and how they view now each side.

Farmaajo and his team seem to have come out as concessionists. While Biixi and his group as scheming players.

In any event it is clear these negotiations were not about Somali people's future. Either our leaders are not ready for it or the whole thing was orchestrated by Ethiopia to show the IC how incapable we are to solve our own issues and how there is a need for an external player which is Ethiopia.

Landlocked Ethiopia is planning to have a Navy. They already got a foothold in the Berbera port on a commercial side. For Naval forces Ethiopia will need several access points. Somalia is off limits due to the Turkish presence. Eritrea won't agree for obvious reasons. So what is left are Djibouti and Somaliland.

Since Somaliland is not recognized it will be easier for Ethiopia to annex it. It is in that twilight zone of being disattached from Somalia and at the same time not being recognized. I have a feeling that the US and Israel are behind the scenes supporting Habesha's long-term plans. They don't want a strong Muslim nation in the Horn of Africa.

I was hoping our yahoo leaders would have some sense. It is all about local parochial stuff for them. So sad.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Is he from Lascanod? He's very well spoken. It looks like you guys are on your way to recognition. Djbouti supports its brothers:salute:
How could you not tell that he was from Sool? It was very obvious.
Zjzjzjdj.png

Waa Kursibahante.
:drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The failed Farmaajo is by far the weakest President to grace Villa Somalia. Only 7 more months for this humilation to ens for Beesha :mjcry:

DRACO

VIP
Who exactly does the "Somali people" refer to? and why do you believe they belong to Somalian government.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Somali people means Somali people. An ethnic group living in the Horn of Africa.

WTF is so hard to understand here?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The talks lasting 3 days is a sign of good things to come, as long as there’s a channel for open communication, I consider it a success:)