Somalia - Somaliland Talks

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

FBE1E55D-E562-4BEB-95CF-A13A3345E26A.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Farmaajo better apologize for his shameless attempts of getting rid of DP-world in Berbera. In which he failed by the way. Sneaky xaarmaajo.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He should be ignoring them completely, focus on Shabaab, solidify the FGS position and let future administrations deal with Somaliland. But Farmajo is as stupid as previous leaders who think they will be the one to solve all problems while in actuality solving none. Hassan Sheikh did this exact thing in Djibouti and failed.

He should be ignoring them completely, focus on Shabaab, solidify the FGS position and let future administrations deal with Somaliland. But Farmajo is as stupid as previous leaders who think they will be the one to solve all problems while in actuality solving none. Hassan Sheikh did this exact thing in Djibouti and failed.
Exactly sooner or later there'll be a political solution, but looks like farmaajo really wants another 4 years lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

You are pissed you aint involved 3 presidents talking, and you aint relevant.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are pissed you aint involved 3 presidents talking, and you aint relevant.
Puntland changed the destiny of Somaliland in 1998 but this is not Puntland's negotiation. I'll remind you that Hassan Sheikh and Siilaanyo met twice, once in Ankara and once in Djibouti and we know what happened there.

The end of ictiraafstan
:hemad: Waaga ku baryay the poor kids in here who believed they were a country for 30 years

lmao, do you think both of them are on equal ground here? Bixi is going to Djibouti and tell Mr.cheese that you better give me a sweet deal or I'm going home, thats it.

Somaliland would love recognition but the most important thing is self-governance away from FGS and they already have that. Landers are content with how things are right now. recognition is a bonus

Trending