Somalia - Somaliland Talks

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So much for this conference, not even two/three weeks later and both sides are taking sides on China/Taiwan while Abiyes Ethiopia is burning with him in the background. :dead:

amboli

DIR POWER
So much for this conference, not even two/three weeks later and both sides are taking sides on China/Taiwan while Abiyes Ethiopia is burning with him in the background. :dead:

download.jpg

amboli

DIR POWER
I hope best for Somalia and Somaliland. Djbouti is doing it's best to mediate but you guys have to much of a wedge between you:francis:

I hope best for Somalia and Somaliland. Djbouti is doing it's best to mediate but you guys have to much of a wedge between you:francis:
Honestly this is all their fault, between Siad and the Hawiye their country is no more. Who would want to join that? Come on man. This is the same government that did the genocide, then useless Xaarmajo makes a fake apology whilst still in denial that it was clan-based when it clearly was. And this dude still has Morgan in his government and sucks off Abiy every morning that's why even though Ethiopia is pro-SL he's pandering and begging for union. And you gotta pay attention to the words he chooses, he literally says to best exploit the resources of the Somali people, both human and natural there must be unity. What a hypocrite, what about Ogaden? I don't see him trying to give that up, what about NFD? I've never seen Kenya-Somalia reconciliatory talks before. Wth? He just wants us to join each other because he knows he can walk all over the Farmaajo administration and do whatever he wants in Somaliland.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Honestly this is all their fault, between Siad and the Hawiye their country is no more. Who would want to join that? Come on man. This is the same government that did the genocide, then useless Xaarmajo makes a fake apology whilst still in denial that it was clan-based when it clearly was. And this dude still has Morgan in his government and sucks off Abiy every morning that's why even though Ethiopia is pro-SL he's pandering and begging for union. And you gotta pay attention to the words he chooses, he literally says to best exploit the resources of the Somali people, both human and natural there must be unity. What a hypocrite, what about Ogaden? I don't see him trying to give that up, what about NFD? I've never seen Kenya-Somalia reconciliatory talks before. Wth? He just wants us to join each other because he knows he can walk all over the Farmaajo administration and do whatever he wants in Somaliland.
Like yall didnt side with aidtopia n attacked civilans yall got karbaash muh genocide? Didnt rahanweyn lose 300k? Gtfo here goof insha allah yall will never get ictiraaf

Marshall D Abdi

in sha allah you will still suffer from al shabaab, war and famine for the next 5 centuries
Istagfurallah u literally cursed ppl with nothing to do with this but what can i expect from drugger wished no ictiraaf u wish death for innocent ppl especielly ur ppl? Ya allah

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Istagfurallah u literally cursed ppl with nothing to do with this but what can i expect from drugger wished no ictiraaf u wish death for innocent ppl especielly ur ppl? Ya allah

they are not my people somalilanders are my people.To me there is no difference between an kenyan ethiopian and you.

Like yall didnt side with aidtopia n attacked civilans yall got karbaash muh genocide? Didnt rahanweyn lose 300k? Gtfo here goof insha allah yall will never get ictiraaf
What a xasid. Somalia is a failed state so it's much less of a country then we are. And you're so fucking stupid you fail to realize that a people against the bloody fucking army isn't a fair fight. Stfu dumbass .

Marshall D Abdi

they are not my people somalilanders are my people.To me there is no difference between an kenyan ethiopian and you.
What a xasid. Somalia is a failed state so it's much less of a country then we are. And you're so fucking stupid you fail to realize that a people against the bloody fucking army isn't a fair fight. Stfu dumbass *****.
dont u see what ur fellow isaaq said about konfur yall wish death to those innocent but when yall r targeted like said yall cry to this day u seen puntland or rahanweyn cry?

dont u see what ur fellow isaaq said about konfur yall wish death to those innocent but when yall r targeted like said yall cry to this day u seen puntland or rahanweyn cry?
Yes I did. I didn't see anything like what you described. Rahanweyn may be complicit with their 300000 dead but that doesn't mean Isaaq should be, it's more than just genocide. Way more.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

As Faysal Cali Waraabe said; A child born in Addis is closer to me than a child born in Mogadishu. Stop claiming us we are not countrymen nor are we brothers.Haa isku kaaya dhajin, I rejected you but here you are still following us around tryna claim me and my people.

Trending

Latest posts