Somalia - Somaliland Talks

The demands seem reasonable.

Isaaq are one of the 4clans that make up somalia. We gotta split the pie wit em if were willing too incorporate them in the development of our nation.

This not a loss for farmaajo, he just gave the isaaq control, as how darood/hawiye as clan have control.

Farmaajo torn up the deals signed by the two Muqdisho presidents and was thinking they were being too soft on Somaliland. When he himself came face to face with the lion he peed himself and conceded everything. Somaliland demanded did does not bring his midget foreign minister and also anybody who hails from Somaliland and he happily complied.

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Have y'all just realised...

This the deal that's similar to Hassan Sheikh & ****anyo signed that farmaajo tore up.

I literally called this, last Saturday, lol @ everyone wilding Somaliland was gonna lose SSC :icon lol:

They're meeting to discuss federal Aid, Somaliland maybe defacto independent but they have a hand in the pot. Same way they needed to collaborate on airspace etc.

Too easy :silanyolaugh:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:mjkkk: This is what happens when there is a mboon on the seat failure after failure. When will somalia learn? Somaliland will finesse the situation and go back to acting up again in about 2 years after eating good. Then next time around they will demand everything they were already given back + some on top.

well played Muuse tuug ileen this nigga is stealing from all qabiils now:russ:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That means he got the green light from his community to lead the Somaliland Delegation. He comes off as very educated and well spoken :salute:

His community are loving it.

Because of decentralisation in Somaliland they kinda manage their own affairs with budgetary support from HGA.

Did you know since Tukaraq has been taken over, allot of people moved to the area for farming. Which is why there was a video earlier of the residents complaining that people from other areas were encroaching on their Sool.

Once thing Somaliland struggles with is the inter - Dhulbahante rivalries & fighting.

Sool army general and a bunch of his men are in Buuhoodle district between two sub clans (one of which hates (s / land) to meditate between the two.

amboli

DIR POWER
We Have Somaliland Where She Belongs Isolated & Alone:

I see no point in any meetings with these crazy folks, they poor desperate and unrecognized for over 30 years.
Talking to Somalia let's them breath. They need to stay in cockhold, they are cut off from the world let's cut them off from Somalia as well.

I would talk to ******s when they are on their fours.

I would suggest all ******s should be exiled from any position that earns them a living.
They should receive no MPs slots in Somalia nor Minister position until they are fully on board.
No aid, no scholarships close them off completely. We need to make it punishable by law for any school or business to hire an ******.
We need to make condition unbearable in the triangle where civil war is either started or they come to us with their hands up.

Yes what I am suggesting is harsh but is part of soft diplomacy very often used by the West specially the United States. Sanctions always works.
Rewarding traitors who are filled with hate is unacceptable. There are thousands of ******s in Mogadishu for work and school as their are no opportunities in the triangle.
Send them bastards packing!.

You sound very upset mate:shaq:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Borama demo against representative from Somaliland in the talks, it seems like Borama and Buhodle are both against the selected representatives from the Somaliland side.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Sheegaato confirmed. No Gadabursi would say this considering the hand they had in 1988.
:mjlol:
As soon as they get paid. Im taking them to court for my share. Let them play the victim card they will regret later. If they aint getting paid, how am i suppose to get paid? I demand reparations for them

:damn::deadmanny::deadrose::damn:

My original prediction was that SSC would be cut from Somaliland and the rest of the British Somaliland would get a seat on the U.N. This is what I thought the meeting was about. But wow. It is actually alot worse for Somaliland than i previously thought. I think the international Aid donors have had enough of this talk about Somaliland getting U.N membership and have decided to make the choice for the Isaaqs. "You must figure out a way to live within the framwork of the Federal Government of Somalia and become a member state of the federal system." Because if you look at the agreements signed they don't mention anything about a U.N seat but lots of points about reunification (they don't say it) but you must read between the lines.

Everyone knows where this is heading. IDK if I should laugh or feel bad for your U.N aspirations.

My original prediction was that SSC would be cut from Somaliland and the rest of the British Somaliland would get a seat on the U.N. This is what I thought the meeting was about. But wow. It is actually alot worse for Somaliland than i previously thought. I think the international Aid donors have had enough of this talk about Somaliland getting U.N membership and have decided to make the choice for the Isaaqs. "You must figure out a way to live within the framwork of the Federal Government of Somalia and become a member state of the federal system." Because if you look at the agreements signed they don't mention anything about a U.N seat but lots of points about reunification (they don't say it) but you must read between the lines.

Everyone knows where this is heading. IDK if I should laugh or feel bad for your U.N aspirations.
Come on bro why you gotta be a party pooper?? Isaaqstan will get their icteraf soon. They're just waiting for the FGS to get their shit together and have the resources/manpower to enforce and protect its sovereignty.

Trending