Somalia or Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
You must be crazy to think Somalia is any benefit to us, also Ethiopia is not strictly xabashi, do somalis even know what habesha is? who they are? Do they understand the political elite in Ethiopia? and how it's xabashi vs other xabashi and everyone else??:ayaanswag:

What will Somalia give SL? they're are weak and fragile, there is no stable economy, army, nothing. At least Ethiopia is more developed then Somalia. I'm being realistic here.
Waar idgf. They're all smelly raw meat eating midget qudhuns to me(except for the OG region ofc). I've been to Ethiopia and that place is 10 times shittier than my tuulo wallah. Uff

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You must be crazy to think Somalia is any benefit to us, also Ethiopia is not strictly xabashi, do somalis even know what habesha is? who they are? Do they understand the political elite in Ethiopia? and how it's xabashi vs other xabashi and everyone else??:ayaanswag:

What will Somalia give SL? they're are weak and fragile, there is no stable economy, army, nothing. At least Ethiopia is more developed then Somalia. I'm being realistic here.

Ok, let's assume Somalia has a working economy and is stable. Would you still rather join with Ethiopia?

Ok, let's assume Somalia has a working economy and is stable. Would you still rather join with Ethiopia?

No brainer, we will be the first to arrive at xamar

Waar idgf. They're all smelly raw meat eating midget qudhuns to me(except for the OG regions ofc). I've been to Ethiopia and that place is 10 times more shittier than my tuulo wallah. Uff

Stop with this stupid generalisation of all Ethiopians, yes some eat raw meat but you're seriously saying this is better than any other Somali city?
Addis-Ababa-Bole.jpeg

addis-ababa2.jpg

6b61b52cc3f748b6b445e865805a57b2_18.jpg

This chinese money is something you'll never see in somali cities, except for jabuuti

It seems my cure on @horumar failed. He has diverted to his treachourous ways. What happened brother, was the dose of raw meat too little or something.
Ayye how you doing cuzz?:mjohreally:
As for u since our last discussion I have been promoted. You r now adressing the head of medical affairs in the greater Somali republic. I will find the contents of ur faith warya. :ufdup:

You made it difficult that you said Somalia, Somalia put a bullet in my grandpa, and two in my father, Ethiopia took care of my father when he was wounded.

I'm a simple man.

f*ck Somalia. :westbrookswag:
*MSB regime
I hope your trolling. My grandfather was a businessman and soldier and stationed in Berbera and hid over 50 people in his houses and backyard when the MSB regime would check to find random Isaaq men to execute. Many of my relatives died as well but they know better than to fall for clan politics and blame the nation they bled for.
I'm a simple man.

Yes your a simpleton , and f*ck you too :win:

Last edited:
In reality, i'd rather join Ethiopia. This is because we can reap the benefits that Ethiopia is receiving from China and the west, and once Ethiopia collapses, which is probably quite soon because of the failure of their ethnic federal system, we can become independent and unite with Ogaden, forming Somalilandweyn.

@Prince Abubu

Gambar

VIP
You made it difficult that you said Somalia, Somalia put a bullet in my grandpa, and two in my father, Ethiopia took care of my father when he was wounded.

I'm a simple man.

This is why Somalia/land needs to have peace and reconciliation talks.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
*MSB regime
I hope your trolling. My grandfather was a businessman and soldier and stationed in Berbera and hid over 50 people in his houses and backyard when the MSB regime would check to find random Isaaq men to execute. Many of my relatives died as well but they know better than to fall for clan politics and blame the nation they bled for.
I'm a simple man.

f*ck Somalia. :westbrookswag:[/QUOTE]
Yes your a simpleton , and f*ck you too :win:[/QUOTE]

I'm not trolling inantaada wase the future of my old man was ruined by this country called Somalia. We Somalis never were united in history, stop forcing this Fucking concept down our throats.

Somalia sacadkasta, dhaqiiqakasta, wala wasa.

That filthy flag brought nothing for my folks, f*ck, it, iyo intiiniba, self styled philosophers Nacalatulla tulla shaydaanka kugu yall.

Ramadan is upon me I must not let these idiots get to me. All your nationalism is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending